So I had the weirdest fucking dream ever......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

So I had the weirdest fucking dream ever......

extremely strange thing happened to me..... yesterday I watched RED DRAGON on cable and went to bed around 10-ish with all these vivid horrific mirror in my eyes kinda images in my head.... fall asleep..... and I started dreaming of this place I know of back home.....

its a weekend get away town up in the mountains.... filled with forests and the ground is so soaked in ferrous oxide (I imagine), that the mud appears red on this part of the state....... so am walking down this red path with short bushes and a tall tree up the path..... I see this broken down house to the right of the path....

as I approach it.... the house becomes clearer from behind the bushes...... its got 2 floors and the above floor has a balcony which has collapsed.... the house overall is seems run down, but not completely....... the entrance is dark and the door has opened inside.... I havent quite reached the house yet and there is this urge inside telling me to walk on towards the house... yet somewhere in my conscious thought..... me feet didnt want to walk ahead......

but dreaming as I was, I continued down the path...... getting closer.... and as I approached the balcony and came more in line with the back of the room on the first floor, I suddenly felt this wind pass through me and I heard a loud whisper saying my name.... it was so fucking spooky I actually got up..... but what was spookier ?? it felt like someone in the room had whispered my name......

no sooner was I up, I realized how fucking cold the room had gotten..... and I looked around for the mrs. and realized she was out in the living room and she was watching a movie.... it was right around 12:40 in the morning..... fuck am still feeling weird thinking about it..... the wind blowing on my face as whatever the fuck that was called out my name.....

spooked me for a bit...... do dreams really mean anything ?? I know for a fact that if you have known someone personally and this person has died, you will NEVER dream of them.... because then you are seeing a ghost.... same reason you wont dream of God EVER (unless of course he really comes into your dreams....)

so do random dreams really mean anything ???

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: So I had the weirdest fucking dream ever......

Comment

• e808
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

I've wondered the same thing after a weird dream before. About a year ago, I had a dream that scared the absolute shit out of me. It was very evil and I wondered what it meant. At the time, my bedroom was in the basement and the next day I switched rooms with one of my roommates because I was too scared to sleep there anymore.

It's very interesting how your mind can put together different pieces of information together and make it into some random dream that doesn't make any sense at all.

Comment

• Watcher2k
        Getting Somewhere
        • Apr 2005

I have strange dreams.. there about chickens and a large machine that acts like a file sorter...

3DXProductions|3DXHosting|3DXImgsHost|3DXBlog

Comment

• buckman
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

damn wheres frued when you need him.oh wait nevermind hes dead.
          " Darkness Imprisioning Me
          All That I See
          Absolute Horror
          I Cannot Live
          I Cannot Die
          Trapped In Myself
          Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Watcher2k
            I have strange dreams.. there about chickens and a large machine that acts like a file sorter...

puff puff pas it on dude

-e-
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Troklo
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

The only strange thing in my dreams is that, I just can't cheat on my girlfriend, something always happens funny stuff, strange stuff.... but it just dosen't happen not that I don't want it to (in my dreams) sometimes my mind makes really hot girls!!!!!

Don't really know what that means.....
              Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• sheryar
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2004

i've had this recurring dream since childhood where i'm in this inifinite expanse of space, the ground is concrete and the sky is black but everything is kinda lit up anyway.

they're these random *huge* explosions in the sky that happen and this fucking scary whispering that sort of echoes into infinity. the explosions + whispering sort of stay when i wake up. if people talk to me or if say, a song is on, the echoes become more prominent.

i remember once my folks were away and i went to sleep with the tv on and i had the dream... it was scarier when i woke up because the tv was echoing.

nasty shit.
                sheryar

- - - - - - - - - -
                http://www.sheryarhyatt.com

Comment

• Morgan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

dreams are just your brain sorting the infomation from that day, many people will try to tell you that they mean things but i'm not convinced.

A few years ago I kept dreaming of actual events before they happened. one particular case was when i was on the top of a mountain and slipped on a sheet of ice, as soon as i went down i knew i'd be ok, the whole getting back up and being dusted off, deja vue.

I've never dreamt the lottery numbers for the next week worse luck!
                  "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• MJ
                    Here since 2002
                    • Jun 2004

^^ I heard the only dreams you had were wet ones
                    mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

e -

your dream just gave me fucking chills, man. that would creep me out. i have had a dream where i was dreaming in the dream. something was attacking me and then i woke up and the thing was in my room and fucking jumped at me and then right before it fucking slaughtered me to a million pieces, i for real woke up. my heart was beating a million miles an hour and i was sweating like a fucking pig (i had the flu at the time). your dream reminds me of that, i'll never forget it. i was actually scared to go back to sleep.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

It's quite simple actually: you're a closet homosexual.
                        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• WilDFire
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

So E - there is quite a lot of literature about your experience, or those very similar to it - it sounds like it could be a psychological state that can accompany sleep paralysis. Just google sleep paralysis or click here:

http://watarts.uwaterloo.ca/~acheyne/S_P.htmlhttps://<br /> <br /> Had a few of... how you feel.
                          Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

Working...