X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Dave Seaman's Kiss Mix last week

What a major disappointment.Honestly Seaman is my favourite dj, and I really enjoyed Therapy 2, so I was really excited when I found out he was the guest mix.But what a load of pants!Ony one half decent tune (the one before tears for fears - female vocals 'christians all need vampires??').

I can now see why he gets bashed all the time on the GU board.Stellar mixing but who cares if the tunes are garbage!
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Dave Seaman's Kiss Mix last week

Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one. I thought the Therapy Sessions 2 sucked and liked the Kiss100 mix pretty much.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
      • Jun 2004

The Kiss mix was absolute garbage. Noisey garbage at that.

I've always found him to be a great DJ, and usually find it really easy to get in to his mixes, but the Kiss mix was average at best. Haven't heard his Therapy Sessions 2 yet, but thought #1 was ok, but not a stayer.

Still think his GU Melbourne is a great album though.
      "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

I thought it was ok, Got really dull in some spots. I heard the promo of his therapy sessions 2. I really like chable's mix but seaman mix needed some improvements. Well that is my 2 cents.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...