• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krolikk
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Magda - Fuse, Brussels April 16, 2005

Who is she? he?

Sounds for me like a typical polish girls name?
    Its like she's cast a spell....I wish I knew how to break it!!

www.progressivepolska.com
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Magda - Fuse, Brussels April 16, 2005

She plays some minimal stuff, I like

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• san
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

magda fucking rocks! she is pretty damn good. opens for hawtin for quite a bit.

thanks man. i'll be getting this. big ups yo! good lookin out yo.
      poop on you

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Profile: Magda began djing in 1996. Working her way throught the underground party circuit, via promoters such as syst3m, and joining the all female dj collective women on wax, it was a short while before she began appearing regularly at detroit area events and clubs. 1999 Magda's initial forays into techno electro and house had evolved.

Her dj sets were becoming increasingly minimal and the records in her crate reflected a love of weird, challenging music. Invited by Richie Hawtin to open for him at his millenium celebration epok, Magda was entering a new phase in her career. In the time since Magda has expanded her work with Hawtin, becoming his sole choise to open many of his recent detroit and international events, including: jak DEMF weekend (2001), control. Labor day weekend (2001), as well as earning an envious position on the line up of "from our minds to yours" the plus 8 ten years anniversary party.

Trought all her recent experiences, Magda style has once again matured. Increasing adept at moving any dancefloor, her fusion of detroit techno, acid house, new wave, and minimal/ experimental aesthetics, has pushed boundaries and won rave reviews during a recent stint in Europe, again opening for Hawtin, as part of the "De9:Closer to the edit" Tour.
        The next few months will see Magda making the jump from Dj to producer, releasing music under the moniker, run/stop restore, and on the minus label. throught the blips an bleeps of machine music, Magda has managed to fin a certain humanity in ciruitry, giving her sets with certain soul, not readily found in the overage techno dj. This has earned her featured spots at many respected clubs, most notably: The end London, sankey's soop manchester, eros son juon, puerto rico, red no. Five and big wig, chicago, motor resident, detroit, the temple detroit, halcyon, brooklyn, mettle, toronto, guernico, new york, foundation, new york.
        Forthcoming releases. Her Tours. A growing role in minus. Detroit's next wave has hit.

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• SickBoy
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

i like european girls. something about them.

Comment

• Pataky P
            asdf_imo
            • Jun 2004

OHHH,She is a beautiful girl!!!I like him!!
            Great Photos,thanks!

Comment

• oshlobanul
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

this was FABULOUS!

Comment

• krolikk
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Pataky P?l
                OHHH,She is a beautiful girl!!!I like him!!
                Great Photos,thanks!
                Pataky...Who do you like?
                Its like she's cast a spell....I wish I knew how to break it!!

www.progressivepolska.com

Comment

Working...