X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digital Junkie
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

sven vath vs carl cox

With Carl Cox being ill again, he has cancelled a recent gig in TO....

With a lot dj's being booked i never thought they could replace him...lone behold they have
    SVEN VATH
    Richie hawtin is also on this bill....i have never seen these 2 together....i have seen both separtley...both rocked....

Has anyone seen these at the same show, and if so what should i expect...also am i missing anything special from carl cox

Thanks for reply

~peace~
  • brakada
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: sven vath vs carl cox

Originally posted by Digital Junkie
    With a lot dj's being booked i never thought they could replace him...lone behold they have
    SVEN VATH
    Richie hawtin is also on this bill....i have never seen these 2 together....i have seen both separtley...both rocked....

Has anyone seen these at the same show, and if so what should i expect...also am i missing anything special from carl cox
    Well, I've never seen them playing together as in a versus or back 2 back, but I did see them a couple of times playing separately. I don't really like Sven's style very much, but it should be interesting anyway.

As for Cox, although he dissapointed me a bit the last time I heard him, he is a legend and deserves the credit he gets, but it depends what kind of music he is playing, as his taste for music is very wide. Well, he is one of the greatest and so you will be probably missing something special.
    We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• futurechild1
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

i saw sven vath on monday night @ cocoon at amnesia in ibiza, and although im not sure if hes gonna make up for not seeing carl cox, hes gonna rock if he plays anything like he did last monday. and with richie hawtin also on the bill you cant go wrong

Comment

• Miguel_303
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

I dont like Carl Cox o Sven Vath...too much noise x me

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Re: sven vath vs carl cox

Originally posted by Digital Junkie
          With Carl Cox being ill again, he has cancelled a recent gig in TO....

SVEN VATH

Thanks for reply

~peace~
          1 word: Cocoon

I would say one of the best parties @ Amnesia in Ibiza.
          These 2 are great together! You'll be happy.

Comment

• rubyraks
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

I wouldn't miss that for the world. I've seen sven and richie together a few times before and they really rocked the house. Sven plays a bit more soulful and minimal when playing with richie.

As for Richie Hawtin, I've said many times on this board that in my opinion there is no better out there. I wouldn't call myself too much of a techno fan, but what that man plays and does everytime I've seen has kept me dancing and sweating my ass off all night long and totally blows me away. Two weeks ago I saw him and he proved it to me yet again and he's never failed to.
            "Work like you don't need the money.
            Love like you've never been hurt.
            Dance like nobody's watching.
            Sing like nobody's listening.
            Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Troklo
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

As for Richie Hawtin, I've said many times on this board that in my opinion there is no better out there. I wouldn't call myself too much of a techno fan, but what that man plays and does everytime I've seen has kept me dancing and sweating my ass off all night long and totally blows me away. Two weeks ago I saw him and he proved it to me yet again and he's never failed to.

Cloudnt said it better my self!!!

Dude you have to go see them!!! I've seen both (separtly) but both of them kick ass big time!! Last time I saw them, hawtin made the stuff hes used to do blow minds away, and v?th is playing around some bad ass electro so go and come out with a new brain out of there....
              Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• J-Shock
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Richie is the shit in my opinion. He makes incredible music and his sets are always good. Not a fan of Sven Vath, but if hes playing with Richie, i would go.
                Peace
                J-Shock

Comment

Working...