X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mayan_guy
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: Paolo Mojo and Nic Fanciullli@Fandango

haven't listened to paolo in a while...but Nic Fanciulli rocks...saw him open for Howells in hollywood about a month ago...great show!...looking forward to listening to this set. thanks Nick

Comment

• windsor1995
      Getting Somewhere
      • Oct 2004

definately a cool set............and I personally did not mind DeepDish playing drop it likes it's hot...and i dont mind Hot in Here.......it's just a fun set...kool tracks...underground tracks...commercial tracks.....and some Hip hop rmx.........sounds like a fun night

Comment

• ecpolonyc
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by windsor1995
        definately a cool set............and I personally did not mind DeepDish playing drop it likes it's hot...and i dont mind Hot in Here.......it's just a fun set...kool tracks...underground tracks...commercial tracks.....and some Hip hop rmx.........sounds like a fun night
        I understand. I like hip-hop, but the last person I want to hear at the club is Nelly.
        Facebook
        Soundcloud
        Resident Advisor
        ------------------------------

Comment

• CrackedSun
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2004

pretty solid set IMO, but i would def not call it one of the best of the year

Comment

• honeyL
            Getting Somewhere
            • Aug 2003

Thanks for the info. Nic Fanciullli was incredible when he opened for Sander at the Guv in Toronto. IMO he had the best set of the night over Sander and Deep Dish.
            Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

i thought part one was good, part 2 wasn't as good, and part 3 wasn't as good as part 2. i am a fan of both djs, but found that a lot of tracks didn't do it for me in this case. maybe i just wasn't in the mood. and shame on anyone trying to justify "hot in here" being played. fucking shite of the highest order.

Comment

Working...