X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shoXx
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Nathan Fake - Outhouse

Allright, I know this is quite old, released in november 2003. But I'm still loving it soo much .

I simply worship this tune. The best release on Border Community so far. I even think that Outhouse beats every single tune on the Warlington Street EP (out on SAW).

Your thoughts?
    space is the place
  • The One
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

I think its unfair to compare as both singles aim for different things, the EP being more experimental. A new Nathan Fake single will be released on Border Community in August also.

Comment

• luck211
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

I didn't like any of the tracks on the Warlington Street EP. Outhouse is a cool song, but it got played out by the big dj's. hopefully his new productions will be up to par.
      <DiSCO SHiT>

Comment

• shoXx
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The One
        A new Nathan Fake single will be released on Border Community in August also.
        Thanks for the info, should be well worth the money
        space is the place

Comment

• Andrey G
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Nathan Fake is in excellent form now, enjoyed all releases to this point
          http://andreyg.com/
          http://flickr.com/andreyg

Comment

• spyk
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by luck211
            I didn't like any of the tracks on the Warlington Street EP. Outhouse is a cool song, but it got played out by the big dj's. hopefully his new productions will be up to par.
            I'd agree with that. Wudnt necessairly say they weren't any good but was expecting more Outhouse-y sounding stuff, so decided not to pick it up.

Think the next Nathan Fake tune will be 'The Sky Was Pink'

Comment

• The One
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Yep, 'The Sky Was Pink' with a remix by James Holden.

Comment

• stefanosmessinis
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

Nathan Fake is f**ng genius..i will post later a short biography of him to check it out.

Comment

• Gloomy
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

one of THE tunes of 2003, great track but I've heard it a bit too much

Comment

• stefanosmessinis
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2004

This biography has been copied from Proton Radio http://www.protonradio.com/show.php?...6&showid=8

Nathan Fake was born and brought up in a small village called Necton. After obtaining his first casio keyboard at an early age, Nathan picked up many advanced music production techniques and went on to start writing and producing music at a generally professional level. By the age of 7, he had already produced a number of hard-hitting albums, including The Ronsons' seminal album "Half Nelson" and also Hearse's debut LP "You Know That I Would Die For Your Heart".

From here, Nathan went on to concentrate on honing his music composition skills using BASIC computer programming skills and bihelvetican telharsic synthesis. By the age of 19 Nathan had produced over 20089 pieces of music, the best of these being a track entitled "nrux/vvn41558". After hearing this track on the soundtrack to the film "Howard's Estuary", James Holden was desperate to sign this track to his record label Basic Channel. However, James detested the original name to such a degree that he forced Nathan to change the name of the track to "Outhouse", much to Nathan's intense displeasure. Nathan is now 20.

Nathan's next single, "nrux/vvn41559" is out on the 11th.

Comment

• day_for_night
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

the best release on border community is the petter EP

and watch for "Jack Addict - Stalker (Nathan Fake remix)", quite a nice tune.

Comment

• The One
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Jack Addict - Stalker was going to come out on Hooj before it folded. Luckily with a little help of The One, the single is now coming on Dirty Blue with Nathan's remix alongside the original..

Comment

• uptopizmo
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Sep 2004

haven't heard of this one, where can i hear this remix??

Comment

• StOliver_
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

the sky was pink, remixed by holden its just so damn good. i think its one of the best tunes in 2004 so far.
                            ~progressive breaks~

Comment

• trite
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2004

This track absolutely rocks! Just barely beats out the rest of BC's catalogue.

Comment

Working...