X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Re: your the best day in life

oh man.... what the hell is going on here?

anyway to contribute.... I think.... I have yet to have the best day of my life. Probably the day I graduate and can cut "school" out of my life.
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Danil.
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

^yes so play the fool

and good your day.I'll wait same the day I graduate

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

When i was in Ghana (West-Africa), I was sitting in a TroTro (taxi van) on it's way from Accra to Takoradi, just leaning my head on the bench in front of me. Warm air coming in through the windows, laid-back hilife music playing, looking on my left side there were palmtrees, beach, and the the sea as far as the eye could reach. The road was parallel to the beach...for hours we rode on like that.

That is the only moment in my life I genuinely thought: There's nothing more I want, I'm happy now...I could die with a smile on my face at this moment.

Never forgotten it.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Hard to nail down really - Ibiza 1998 was certainly the best 2 weeks of my life - the first time I'd been there,and I just fell in love.Will never forget it.

Other highlights - meeting digweed in a bar in 1999 and chatting to him, hearing tenaglia at heaven in 2000, a memorable holiday with a girlfriend, my sisters wedding,the list is endless

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

today's the best day I've had in recent memory...it's my first full day off in over 3 months...
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Morgan
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Not sure about the best day of life bollocks, but.

First day of a new job, last week fitting cable TV, b/b and Tele.. Got put this guy for training, out in the van, after the fist job on the way to the second. he pulls out the fist aid in the van hands it over to me and asks me to roll two fat ones, one each. . Do a few jobs, smoke a few, then after lunch, he excuses himself and pulls a G out his pocket, two LARGE fooking lines later it's off to next job, do that, then its over in the layby again another two whilst the police are crusing past, eyeballing. Then off to fit some cable for two stunning birds who make us a bacon and egg sandwich and a nice cup of tea before finishing for the day at 3pm.

That is the best first day at work you could wish for.
              "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Xeno
                Fresh Peossy
                • May 2005

the best day... hummm ... i have 2 that will remain in my memory as long as i live...THE BIRTH OF MY 2 SONS!!!

I was very tired in both of them .. but it was incredible!

Comment

Working...