• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: Bedrock Label Manager Interview

Originally posted by feather

It was great to go Pacha with John last summer and whilst he was playing 2 young girls came over to the booth to see if they could get a picture of John when he’d finished. I started asking them how their night had been and how they’d got into John’s music, turns out they’d wandered into the Bedrock Arena at Global Gathering and had liked what they heard and had soon forgotten about the other stages. They in turn had brought their friends with them whilst on holiday in Ibiza so it was great to see and hear that from a much younger crowd.
    I guess when you read stuff like this it's pretty cool.

Yes and this all looks good in interviews, but then you have to look at how Digweed allows his own forum to be run. Sasha's conduct in the last few months has been questionable, check out the gig in Greece from last week (or the week before). But uncle John's shit is on a whole different level.

Comment

• jay813
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Zover
      Yes and this all looks good in interviews, but then you have to look at how Digweed allows his own forum to be run. Sasha's conduct in the last few months has been questionable, check out the gig in Greece from last week (or the week before). But uncle John's shit is on a whole different level.
      im not going to do that research, but what in the hell are you talking about

Comment

• Zover
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by jay813
        im not going to do that research, but what in the hell are you talking about
        Sasha's Greek gig

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫

. Hey there, would you be so kind to tell us what exactly was going on yesterday? it made the impression, that you didn't want to play in front of a crowd of 50 people, which is fair enough. but I would just like to hear an honest explanation. I'm a big fan of your music and was very disappointed about last night.

i was the dj before him and supposed after... so what happened.. he and his (technician manager i don't know it was just a kid) came to us before we open and he said that we have a technical problem here etc... there was no problem everything was working great... after i "fixed" that they blamed us that we didn't have an effector and he cannot play without it... but we found one and we solved that also... then he announced that he will not play for just 50 people because it is not good for his career (actually he is not feeling good) ... YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOUR CAREER ... i used to be a fan of you.. that night martin garrix took all the people and the legendary sasha was with 50+ people.. it wasn't just 50 its was more actually but people couldnt stay all night waiting for sasha... shame on you man you took your money and you didn't show respect... Nick Warren and Umek was great...

https://www.facebook.com/sasha/photo...levant_count=1

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

For Digweed, pop over to his forum and you will see what I mean.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Zover
            Sasha's Greek gig
            If he was in the same state he was last time he here maybe they were lucky he didn't play. He did here
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Dunno the details of the Bedrock forum but looks like Diggers wants to shut it down due to negativity and shenanigans, not unlike what MS has gone through? Shrug. Don't really care, doesn't detract from the interview with Scott Dawson.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Nov 2013

I think this is the best one I have seen when Sasha is asked about his fans

Sasha | DJhistory.com

Why do you think you inspire such obsessive adoration?
                It’s not just me.

It’s not just you, but it’s you in particular.
                I definitely get the worst of them. Fucking weirdos.

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

" Fucking weirdos."

jejejejejejejejejeje so good

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

Does John know that Sasha signs over the top of Johns sig on Cd Covers ???
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ♫♫♫♫♫♫
                      I think this is the best one I have seen when Sasha is asked about his fans

Sasha | DJhistory.com

Actually it was an interesting article.

Comment

Working...