• DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 06.09. 2014 • Episode 174

10615348_10152637479763236_2462570871422253412_n.jpg

What a trio !!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 06.09. 2014 • Episode 174

Sorry People couldn't edit.

Part 1 Tracklist

Sea - Cosmic Love (Stas Drive remix)
    Sea - Bajo de las Estrellas
    Dusky - 4T4
    Alejandro Arroyo & Kled Baken-United under music

Part 2 Tracklist

Nicolas Rada - Idle
    Manuel Sofia - Source & Destination
    Federico Monachesi - Lunar tide
    Progress Inn - Veterans
    John Digweed & Nick Muir - Gigawave ( Fairmont Remix)

Resident by Hernan Cattaneo
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• benda
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2004

Nice. Less than three weeks until he comes to visit. Can't wait!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^Where are you ???

Comment

• benda
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2004

In Perth. I've just moved back here and it seems the timing was perfect.

There's Hernan coming up then Stacey Pullen the week after. Following a bit of break John Digweed comes to town in November. Good times!

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Where did you move from ??, if it was Melbourne that is not so good We have a boat trip and a 7 hour hour set from him.

But you get him first He looooved Perth last year .

We have Stacey Pullen But I am not a huge fan. I have my Digweed ticket.

Comment

• benda
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

I moved from Sheffield (but originally from Perth) so yeah, it's big improvement from the scene there! The only night I went to in Sheffield was Pig and Dan and they high-fived me on the way out as I was the only person over 20 in the crowd!

Stacey's an interesting one. I always have a good time when he's DJing, but certainly a very different night to a Hernan or Digweed set.

I am in Melbourne this week...I probably should have timed my trip to coincide with Hernan! Oops.

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Yes you should have. !! We do have JOOF playing an 8 hour set on Friday night. And Jamie Stephens on Saturday night. The only time i have seen Stacey he was playing full on banging Techno and It just was a bit much for me. I love my melody

The Perth boys have a track in Resident this week !!

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 174

Part 1:

01. Sea - Cosmic Love (Stas Drive remix) [System Recordings | Promo]
                  02. Sea - Bajo de las Estrellas [unreleased]
                  03. Dusky - 4T4 (Anjunadeep (06 Sampler: Part 1) [Anjunadeep | ANJDEE200D]
                  04. Alejandro Arroyo & Kled Baken - United Under Music [Change Audio | CHANGEONE]

Part 2:

01. Nicolas Rada - Idle [Balkan Connection South America | Promo]
                  02. Manuel Sofia - Source & Destination [unreleased]
                  03. Federico Monachesi - Lunar Tide [unreleased]
                  04. Progress Inn - Veterans [3rd Avenue]
                  05. John Digweed & Nick Muir - Gigawave (Fairmont Remix) [Bedrock Records | BEDVSRMX03]

Release Notes:

01. Sea - Cosmic Love (Stas Drive remix) [System Recordings | Promo]
                  02. Sea - Bajo de las Estrellas [unreleased]

EP includes original mix, and remixes by Verche and Stas Drive.

Label: System Recordings
                  Release Date: 29th Sep

03. Dusky - 4T4 (Anjunadeep (06 Sampler: Part 1) [Anjunadeep | ANJDEE200D]

The first of two sampler EP’s taken from the highly anticipated Anjunadeep 06 compilation, including exclusive new material from label legends Dusky, techno icon Dave Angel, and remixes of Ólafur Arnalds and Aquilo from exciting producers Ryan Davis and Croquet Club.

Dusky kick things off with “4T4”, their first release on Anjunadeep since last year’s “Mr Man”. In the 12 months since then they’ve further established themselves at the summit of the dance music world, with the recent launch of their 17 Steps label. Harking back to the sound of their debut album – and possibly even their Solarity days – “4T4” is a beautiful blend of dancefloor-ready groove, and lush, hypnotic pads.

Hotly tipped new band Aquilo get the remix treatment from Frenchman Jeremy Villecourt aka Croquet Club. Working his Gallic magic on the airy vocals, Jeremy adds a bubbling energy to the gorgeous acoustic soul of the original. Two brilliant emerging acts from each side of the Channel, combining in style.

The closing track on Anjunadeep 06 is “Only The Winds” from Bafta winning composer Ólafur Arnalds, reworked by Berlin based techno producer Ryan Davis. Delicately placed electronics add a new dimension to the original, drawing out every last drop of depth and emotion from Olafur’s stunning composition.

Rounding things off is “Quartz”, the label debut from Dave Angel. From his pirate radio beginnings alongside the likes of Fabio & Grooverider in the late 80’s, through to his genre-defining work on the iconic R&S records, Dave played a huge part in the early development of acid house and UK techno. “Quartz” sees him delve into bass-heavy house territory, and brings some serious groove to the floor.

Release Date: 8 September 2014

04. Alejandro Arroyo & Kled Baken - United Under Music [Change Audio | CHANGEONE]

Change Audio from underground dance music website change-underground.com, helps cultivate the stars of the future. Change One celebrates the label's first anniversary with a set of blistering dancefloor cuts.

Chilian wonderkid Alejandro Arroyo makes a powerful return to the label, alongside Kled Baken. The results are devastating for the dancefloor.

Released by: change audio
                  Release/catalogue number: changeone
                  Release date: 9 September 2014

05. Nicolas Rada - Idle [Balkan Connection South America | Promo]

Nicolás Rada was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and has produced music on BCSA (hosted by NVO) / BC / Proton / Onward / Kansak / Bit Records / Rezongar / Revelation.

06. Manuel Sofia - Source & Destination [unreleased]

Buenos Aires born and now Barcelona based, Manuel Sofis will be familiar to Resident fans for his remix of Japanese Snowball on Sudbeat.

"The second rework comes from Sudbeat regular, Manuel Sofia. Bathing us in synth, the young Argentinian creates a tender yet euphoric vision of "Japanese Snowbell." The wintery feel of the original is replaced by the warmth of Manuel's sunrise anthem." [SB025 release notes]

07. Federico Monachesi - Lunar Tide [unreleased]

Hailing from Tucuman (Argentina) talented Argentinian producer Federico Monachesi has a previous release on TRR with 'Beta Hydri' [TRR005]

08. Progress Inn - Veterans [3rd Avenue | 3AV050]

Part of the 4 track 3rd Avenue Fall Sampler 2014 EP, which also features Daneel, JJ Salinas and Michael A.

Progress Inn is the DJ/production duo consisting of Janko Dragovic and Igor Kadic. Both guys, originally from former Yugoslavia, are currently based in Perth, Australia.

As Progress Inn, they make and play a variety of music, but their main sound is a blend of progressive, house and techno with the philosophy that it has to be groovy and it has to be deep.

Release Date: 8 September 2014

09. John Digweed & Nick Muir - Gigawave (Fairmont Remix) [Bedrock Records | BEDVSRMX03]

"This is a monster. Out Sep 22nd" [John Digweed]

October of last year saw the much anticipated release of the mighty VERSUS project from John Digweed & Nick Muir. The three CD album was a huge undertaking and as part of the package the Bedrock duo teamed up with a number of artists to create twelve exclusive new tracks. All label regulars, the likes of Pig&Dan, Carlo Lio, Henry Saiz and Marco Bailey joined the John and Nick in creating yet more iconic tracks for the label. The originals have lit up dance floors world wide since their release.

Having already brought you the excellent Extended Play rework of Morphism, we return with our next unique version. Taking on the beautiful and beatless Gigawave is Canadian artist Fairmont who gives the breathtaking original a new club-friendly face. His warm, subtle and yet persuasive bass-line provides the perfect bed as he transforms the originals ambient textures, delivering an uplifting dance-floor revision.

Release Date: 22 September 2014
                  Label: Bedrock Records
                  Catalog Number: BEDVSRMX03
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...