It was one of those situations where I had literally just woken up, and I saw it and it just bothered me... but I see now I might have taken it too seriously. I don't like it, but I don't hate Nelinho for posting it now, as I did initially. carrying on
that's enough
Collapse
X
-
Re: that's enough
It was one of those situations where I had literally just woken up, and I saw it and it just bothered me... but I see now I might have taken it too seriously. I don't like it, but I don't hate Nelinho for posting it now, as I did initially. carrying on
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: that's enough
some chillout music might be good in this-er mosh pit
:
https://soundcloud.com/hesomusik/heso-demo
mosh-pit.jpg
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment