X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bululu
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Who says SAsha is gone?

The first thing thqt I zqnt to say is that people zho are going to Fabric next week are going to see one hell of a show, I just got back from seeing him in Queen Paeis and man fuck who ever says that he lost his touch , havent seen him for more than two years an reading about how he became a bit boring well that wasnt the case in Paris , Paolo Mojo was playing to a very small crowed when we came in some very housey; sorry i dont recall song names, Paolo played until one thirty when SASHA came to test the crowed and sip he was behind Paolo for fifteen ,intues checking if everything was ok and man i knew when he was looking at the crowed with his smile that we were in for a big one , Sasha went back stage to do some Charly obviously while Paolo was finishing his set and the crowed was eally feeling it, SASHA came on the decks at exactly Two and he played for four hours one of the best two sets i ve heqd in my life , the other one being the Delta Heavy tour set , you can see that the guy mastered his abelton and he creates pure fucking insane ,agic with it , I was out of this world for Four hours the ti,e of his set , its funny zhen you see SASHA going back stage and he comes back bombarded all smilly after doing his Charley , he did twice on his set . at the end he signed a poste of his upcoming Fundacion CD for me. I left as soon as sasha handed in the decks to th

Thats all what I can write about this unbelivable night people of Fabric the count down starts for you so be ready he will not dissapoint you.
  • chemicalbeavis
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Who says SAsha is gone?

Nice review, sounds like he played a blinder, can't wait till next week :P

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Got the tickets .. got the train booked - should be a good night.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hos
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

fellas i can't wait for next week, going to the FA Cup Final in Cardiff, back to London for Fabric, needless to say I'm going to go to bed very early on Friday. Might do a banner for Cardiff....I missed Sasha@Fabric for this

although hopefully i wont
        black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• MJ
          Here since 2002
          • Jun 2004

:cry:

I`ve just had an operation on my ankle so I`ll be off my feet for two weeks the doc says. At least I got to see him last December at Fabric.. man what an outstanding night it was. You guys will have such a brilliant night, that I have no doubt.
          mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Hos
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MusicalJourney
            :cry:

I`ve just had an operation on my ankle so I`ll be off my feet for two weeks the doc says. At least I got to see him last December at Fabric.. man what an outstanding night it was. You guys will have such a brilliant night, that I have no doubt.

Comment

• Hos
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

mike, type wheelchair clubbing into google and see the first result.

Comment

• Hos
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

the old school

the ableton

Comment

• MJ
                  Here since 2002
                  • Jun 2004

The acid head trippy clubber

mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• Hos
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

wtf is that thing by your balls?

Comment

• Pataky P
                      asdf_imo
                      • Jun 2004

Nice Photos!!I like it!!Many thanks the many info!!

Comment

• frisky
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hos
                        fellas i can't wait for next week, going to the FA Cup Final in Cardiff, back to London for Fabric, needless to say I'm going to go to bed very early on Friday. Might do a banner for Cardiff....I missed Sasha@Fabric for this

although hopefully i wont
                        I hate you!!!! I couldnt get tix for that match! I'll look for the banner in the crowd on the telly!

f.
                        frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
                        Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

Hey Bululu,

Had pretty much the same experience after seeing Sasha
                          in LA this past year. Hadn't seen him since 2000. But there
                          is just something about the energy, when he plays, I have
                          a feeling the crowd has something to do with it as well.
                          He has his mystique(sp?) and when he is on, there is no
                          place I would rather be. You want him to get you there,
                          wherever that tripped, tarded. space you found the first
                          time you saw him years ago. Granted his sound may
                          have mutated, but him and JZ blew the roof off the joint.
                          The scary part is he's only gonna get better, so save some
                          of those brain cells for a rainy day.
                          AM
                          Originally posted by Shpira
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• barkup
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Got my tickets for Fabric, CAN'T FOOKING WAIT!

Last May at Renaissance was the last time i've seen him play.
                            Football all day, then Fabric, how fucked is that place goona be?!

Booked monday off work

Comment

• dvs
                              Gold Gabber
                              • Jun 2004

any dress code for fabric? jeans, t-shirt & sneakers ok?
                              gonna be in london and I want to go see him...any recommendations on what time to get there if I do not have a ticket???
                              "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic

Comment

Working...