X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Need some DJ equipment Technical Help

I recently had my original receiver that i have been using for over 15 years (Kenwood) Die. I replaced it with a brand new Yamaha RX-675 and since have had one issue after another.

My main problem is a delay on the sound that comes out of my receiver vs what is coming out of my mixer. I called technical assistance and they said the delay is because of a processor that is built into the receiver.

It really stinks because its almost impossible to mix now because what i hear in my headphones on channel 1 would be delayed slightly coming out of the receiver. If anyone has had this problem or may know what to do I would greatly appreciate the help.

FYI, I have my Cpu, Two CDjs, a Technics turntable hooked into the mixer. and the mixer master out is connected to the Yamaha receiver. If i am only playing Channel one, the sound playing out of the receiver would be delayed from the sound in the headphones connected directly to the mixer. Pretty annoying to say the least.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Need some DJ equipment Technical Help

You should buy powered studio monitors or PA speakers, skip the receiver part all together.

Comment

Working...