show me this eclectic set then, it should be easy.
John Digweed live in?
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
It wasn't a live mix though ? Its like me saying Digger's Choices CD has lots of variety.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
Most of the jumping in Oakeys sets were the rough mixing.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
There is no point to this except Zover taking a combative stance on something so subjective and dragging the forum into it

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
i was going to mention Howells Essential Mix but didn't bother. However his resident advisor mix would be a better example.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
No one is trying to prove anything. I am just pointing out that Digweed isn't as divergent as some of his fans like to believe.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
Do you know there used to be Kiss100 ( real radio) shows prior to Transitions? It doubles the number the shows you lag behind
I assume you're not a troll (do you?) so let me tell you Digweed's real followers will tell you what was the genre he played mostly across the decades and years. You need to listen to a variety of genres durng a single show? Turn your iPod on and press SHUFFLE button.
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
What really there used to be a kiss show before transitions. Wow I never knew that. Oh now that makes so much more of a difference. Did John do more genre jumping when Kisss FM broadcast the show? Wow where can I download this show? I'm so exited to hear this. It sounds to me the biggest change in genre was the name of the shoŵ.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
Tribal Tech Deep House.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed live in?
Well said even if I don't agree with your POV.No, I'm not here to convince you otherwise, that was my POV and it's subjective
If you're curious enough you can seek out the readily available sets yourself, otherwise it's me/us trying to convince you of something you've already made up your mind about; and taste being so subjective this will a zero-sum game.
Some things aren't subjective though. The things that come from our musical knowledge . The technical side is really important to me.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment