If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
ok really like it, and glad that I get to hear some tracks I never would have heard
but what really pisses me off about these series is this is NOT the entire set same with miami and some of the others, but I guess he has to break up the set and only air 3.45hr of his set and not the full 6 hours....but what ever
Maybe he'll air them on Transitions. He really should just release the rest of the set as special downloads or something.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
He probably could but it will take much longer to get all that music cleared up for a release like that.. or it might be even impossible to do that for certain tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one.. licensing, marketing, manufacturing/packaging, shipping, dealing with piracy and all.. depending on profit margins the whole thing might not be worth it unless he sees it as a marketing/promoting campaign and profits don't matter.
Its obviously about us as well.. no other DJ bothers to do something like that for their audience
^^^well said. I sure hope this is not the last one....it really is a solid release. Superb actually, have to say it matches London except that its 80 min shorter.
Listened to the rest of it, it's a very fine compilation. Found the 2nd CD didn't totally do it for me, but I kind of blame it on the activity that I was doing at the time (working out). Some sets are better than others for particular activities (ie. Driving).
Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.
More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.
i just hope these damn rumors are false. this really is the best series out there, got to give digs props for doing these, no other djs even comes close to putting his sound out there like digs does.
i just hope these damn rumors are false. this really is the best series out there, got to give digs props for doing these, no other djs even comes close to putting his sound out there like digs does.
agree.. these are the only audio CD's i buy anymore.
if marketing, advertising and all of the logistics are too much, why cant he just release a set every quarter or something via mixcloud? is he in some kind of non-compete with the Transitions show?
a lot of DJ's embrace soundcloud and mixcloud, hell even sasha used soundcloud a lot in the past. i dont see why the Diggers doesn't.
cd arrived yesterday, bought a new pair of B&W 685 S2 speakers today. Lets test this cd out :-)
those b&w look very nice! do they sound good? I´ll have to change my speakers for a smaller pair, due to space, and I´m afraid I might loose bass sound.
those b&w look very nice! do they sound good? I´ll have to change my speakers for a smaller pair, due to space, and I´m afraid I might loose bass sound.
I had intended to keep the sub from my old 5.1 system when i set up the B&W, but I have found I dont need it. The bass is plenty enough (the room is 17 square meters). Check out the review from what hifi
They may have lost a star, but the 685 S2s remain highly respected standmounters
Funilly enough, listening to more music on these things I realized the sound quality on the Live in Toronto is quite poor compared to other CDs in my collection. Has anyone else noticed this?
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment