X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mat-f
    Getting warmed up
    • Jan 2009

AMORE FESTIVAL 2015 at Rome, Italy

Breaking in the new year with a classy electronic lineup to rival the biggest New Year's Eve events around, Amore's status in the Italian capital has gone through the roof in the last 6 years.

Amore has built itself on the likes of Sven Väth, Ricardo Villalobos, Ben Klock, Marcel Dettman, Clean Bandit and more. This year the bells will chime with Chris Liebing, Dixon and Tale of Us – with more still to be announced – at Rome's impressively sleek Fiera di Roma.

A host of top-line VJs will pack out the wings, filling every inch of space with stunning visuals to match the festival soundtrack, ensuring that Rome's south-west is one of the only places to be in Europe at the moment 2015 arrives. Add in the very special pre- and after-parties taking place between 30 Dec and 1 Jan, and Amore 015 looks like being the perfect way to top off the festive season.

More info, tickets and hotel packages starting from 47 EUR per person: http://goo.gl/EwAfL5
    My favourite house music on my blog
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: AMORE FESTIVAL 2015 at Rome, Italy

This looks mental, wish I was there for it... will be there in march though.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...