• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunsa
    Getting Somewhere
    • Dec 2004

Proton remix contest #2!!

To download the remix parts:
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

To listen/buy the original mix:
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

good luck. this version of reason 3.0 comes with the full drum kit!

PROTON RADIO
    the best electronic music
    http://www.protonradio.com
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Proton remix contest #2!!

ho-hum... if only i knew how to make my own music. :cry:
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

are there restrictions on who can enter and who cannot?

The fingerpaint was pointless for producers trying to break through as an already signed group had won which made it a waste of time for most producers trying to get themselves out.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

As far as I can tell Kabir, the rules are the same. I scoured them in hopes that there would be an additional "winner" from the unsigned artists' submissions. Alas though, I guess you'll have to try to compete with those that have multi-thousand dollar production equipment and studios.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

I have no idea who this guy is but i could really use a copy of that new Reason 3.0 The mastering on that software is awesome.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• chunsa
            Getting Somewhere
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by skahound
            As far as I can tell Kabir, the rules are the same. I scoured them in hopes that there would be an additional "winner" from the unsigned artists' submissions. Alas though, I guess you'll have to try to compete with those that have multi-thousand dollar production equipment and studios.
            if you mean studios as in their computers in their kitchen, then yes, that's a multi-million dollar studio.

proton's pick was opencloud's. corey and blake work full time jobs and produce on the side because they LOVE it. they work really hard with their music and have a real passion for producing. it was in our opinion, the best remix of the group..it was a real remix..something completely different. as said prior, there are other versions that are up for FREE download.

there's no need for the bitterness. if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

i'm quite disappointed in you skahound. very much so.

anyways, to those who enter..good luck. formulate's track is impressive and the winner gets reason 3 and then have their version up for sale on beatport and edm digital. good deal.
            PROTON RADIO
            the best electronic music
            http://www.protonradio.com

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunsa
              there's no need for the bitterness. if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

i'm quite disappointed in you skahound. very much so.
              Where do you get that I was bitter? I'm neither a producer nor a DJ so therefore I don't have any real stake in the matter. It's my personal OPINION that I would like to see a "Best Undiscovered Talent" winner or something of the sort.

As for "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all", last I checked we live in the US and this is a public message board therefore we have the right to say whatever we want (again, granted it doesn't violate the TOS). I had enough tact not to come over to Proton's site and become, dare I say, bitter about it. I've listened to all the remixes, purchased the Opencloud remix, and downloaded the free ones. I meant no disrespect to Proton, the winners, or you. I was merely answering a question and following it up with an opinion. Don't take it so personally.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...