X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

prime example of US partisan bullshit.

just read the interview, John Corzine basically said "" well, i am a Democrat and they are Republicans, so we just wont help out at all. Why? just because.""

Hatch didnt do much to garner any sympathy either.

these guys just show us they only care about thier own power and reputation within their parties. its come to the point where our gov't has become a soap opera, rather than actually trying to benifit the citizen.

worseso, you can see it from congress all the way down to your local gov't. here where i live, there was an emminant domain issue to seize a plot of unused land to create a park, and the democratic leadership denied the seizure and a year later the plot is still unused and unkept, which, btw is directly next to an elementary school that could use the park to give the kids a reason to get outside and play games.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: prime example of US partisan bullshit.

but...reading this, I'm hearing Corzine says that by blocking the nominees is at the benefit of the minorities? So they are more about not having too many republican judges (which in itself is quite logical I think)...but they're playing it like a buch of pissed off kids, really.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

funny thing is, there are more liberal judges (4) than conservative (3) and the swing judges have been known to lean towards the liberal side.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Then the dems are truly acting like girlie men right now...
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

these people are so afraid to anger their more radical counterparts within thier party. none of the moderates, outside of McCain yesterday, are willing to step on the toes of their far left/ far right party members. if they do it, they become the "" bastard child"" of the party and end up losing out. shame.

i wanna walk into my senator's office and extend my hand out and say ""hello, remember me? i am your constituent. would you want to do some work on my behalf during your term? i mean, i couldnt care about your party, or your reputation. i havent gotten anything from you Mrs. Clinton, outside of the occasional news report that shows you talking down the other party. TIME TO GO TO WORK BITCH"

Comment

Working...