X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pilot
    The World is my Playground
    • Jul 2004

Planes...

Ok, so here I am sitting on a plane that has been delayed for 2 hours! I just needed to vent and my girlfriend is sick of me calling and bitching. So America West has a new enemy! This flight better be comped or I'm going to be pissed. Anyone else had a similar experience?
    Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!
    Bluewire Productions
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Planes...

quit bitchin

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

low prices = low quality....if people learned to pay more attention to the aviation industry and what goes on, then they'll have a different perspective.
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pilot
        Ok, so here I am sitting on a plane that has been delayed for 2 hours! I just needed to vent and my girlfriend is sick of me calling and bitching. So America West has a new enemy! This flight better be comped or I'm going to be pissed. Anyone else had a similar experience?
        Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!
        When I was leaving Barcelona a few months ago, we were stuck waiting for a plane to arrive for about 90 minutes. Because it was so late, we had to have a special airline dude drive us under the airport to our connect flight back to the US, which was waiting for us. we finally got back to USA after about 12 hours, back in Kansas City after about 15 hours... and our luggage stuck somewhere in Germany due to the late connects.

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pilot
          Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!
          And you're a pilot? Go figure. And don't forget, America West just agreed to merge with United so you'll have to point your frustrations in a different direction soon.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

yeah, when flying internationally or for very long distances, always open the wallet and pay up. it pays off. but if you are doing something like NY to FLA , where the flight is only around 3 hours, save your bucks and go Jetblue or Song.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

try flying international in a c-130, then complain...
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• shosh
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                And you're a pilot? Go figure.
                thats some funny shit.

Comment

• doobie581
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

on my way back from the Dominican Republic in March, i flew American Airlines and had to take a connecting flight from FLA to NJ. everything was going fine. the pilot said several times that we were going to land ahead of schedule. when we neared the airport in Miami, we had to circle around a few times because of some air traffic control problem. by the time we landed, the connecting flight was getting ready to take off. . .needless to say, we didn't make it. meanwhile we had to wait in this huge line to make arrrangements for the next flight back this was around 7pm. there was nothing leaving that night so we had to stay in Miami till the next flight which was around 7am the next day. i really didn't have anything to do back home or what not, but what really got me heated was that AA said that it wasn't their fault we missed our connecting flight and that they would not put us up in a room. . . i will never fly AA again unless it is some sort of emergency and that is my only option.
                  ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                    try flying in standard planes in argentinian airlines....then talk...

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Fer_Sancho
                      Originally posted by Garrick
                      try flying in standard planes in argentinian airlines....then talk...
                      Try walking from London to New York, then give me some bitching.
                      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• peloquin
                        Till I Come!
                        • Jun 2004

i just flew to vegas and back on america west and both planes took off on time and actually made better time than scheduled, i had a great experience with them...

Comment

• shosh
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

try flying romanian airlines

Comment

• skahound
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jun 2004

Try flapping your arms really fast to get everywhere. I'll deal with a delay here and a delay there - the convenience in the bigger picture is well worth it. C'mon guys, have some patience. Do a crossword puzzle, read a classic, or clip your toe nails. A watched pot never boils.
                            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Try flying Ghana Airways...

almost went walking thru the fucking Sahara.
                              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...