X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • groffhibbitz
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

wanna stay right here - okay so I'm wasted right now, alone

Hey everyone, I bought some really awesome beer, and decided to drink it alone, since I have no friends ( as I've stated before many times) I just spun some records for 3 hours, it went pretty good.

Sorry most people on the board have no idea who I am. I can't write any great stories like CowardlyDJ, and my computer overheated so I didn't record the set I just was spinning.

Anyways, I've been drinking. Alone, and I've got to say it's gone pretty well.

I don't really know why I'm posting this.

As Pataky Pal would say "woienaosindgas !"
  • groffhibbitz
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: wanna stay right here - okay so I'm wasted right now, al

why did I post this. Why didn't I edit it?

Comment

• qwerty2222
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re: wanna stay right here - okay so I'm wasted right now, alone

hey man, glad you enjoyed the beer, as for the company,dont matter as long as you feel ok

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

why are you alone ? no friends ? etc etc etc haven't gone through your older posts but I know you on from the boards mate..... feel free to share what u want to mate

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• opiate
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

being alone can be awesome at times, but definately as long as you are feeling good. ive drunk alone and even gone clubbing alone on a number of occasions and absolutely loved it.

its great, you have nobody to please but yourself and can sit back and do whatever the fuck you want.
          Guns don't kill people,
          People with moustaches kill people

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by opiate
            being alone can be awesome at times, but definately as long as you are feeling good. ive drunk alone and even gone clubbing alone on a number of occasions and absolutely loved it.

its great, you have nobody to please but yourself and can sit back and do whatever the fuck you want.
            I will never understand that statement..... "do whatever the fuck you want" ..... do your friends stop you from doing whatever the fuck you want ?? I cant imagine not having mates..... in India its such a big thing to have someone around you all the time.... whether you go get a hair cut or get some work done (obviously not when you're at work).... you always have your friends around..... I cant imagine NOT having my mates around me..... doesnt have anything to do about the level of depedancy.... just always having someone to share something and chat with.....
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
              I cant imagine not having mates..... in India its such a big thing to have someone around you all the time.... whether you go get a hair cut or get some work done (obviously not when you're at work).... you always have your friends around..... I cant imagine NOT having my mates around me..... doesnt have anything to do about the level of depedancy.... just always having someone to share something and chat with.....
              In my experience it's because of being so damned busy all the time. It's really, really difficult to make plans and when I do make them, I sometimes have to punk out. For instance, Friday I made plans to hang out and catch our very own Danton & Jayson playing downtown. As luck would have it, even though I asked off the night from work, I got scheduled. Arguing gets you nowhere and lord knows I need the flow, so I had to back out of having a great night.

I often times wish I had a mate to call up to go get a haircut with, grab a beer with, or go frollicking through a field of flowers with but I'll be damned if, when I call them, they're not just as busy as I usually am.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• rewing3
                I really don't care
                • Jun 2004

Anymore it is really hard to do anything with other people especially when your friends have different work schedule. I have went to the bar by myself before but never to a club. I drink alone all the time though. It not that bad, go spin some tunes and drink some beer. It is kinda fun that way.
                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by skahound
                  I often times wish I had a mate to call up to go get a haircut with, grab a beer with, or go frollicking through a field of flowers with but I'll be damned if, when I call them, they're not just as busy as I usually am.
                  son, you dont find time for friends and family, you make time.... everything else in life is BS......
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

Saturday morning after waking up from that drunk-fest on Friday I immediately came on ms to make sure I didn't post anything stupid. I sent a coworker a pretty embarassing email from my Blackberry that night, and I knew I posted on here... luckily I restrained myself here. Now I just need to wait until Monday morning and let him laugh at that horrible, typo'd, stupid one line that I mailed him.

Comment

• Watcher2k
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Apr 2005

God i love it when people get drunk and make posts they dont remember.

hahahahaha

3DXProductions|3DXHosting|3DXImgsHost|3DXBlog

Comment

• msanchez
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                        ....or go frollicking through a field of flowers with.
                        lmao

drinking alone isnt bad at all...hell i puked my guts out lastnight all alone, its was great! i was a little worried about the blood that came out though...anywho, there is nothing more boring though thant being drunk and still being bored, thats when i tend to get myself in troubles i dont remember the next day and then somewhat regret when you find out you actually did that shit?! haha, drink up, be merry! ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!
                        ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
                          son, you dont find time for friends and family, you make time.... everything else in life is BS......
                          I know what you mean. Unfortunately, my professors, bosses, and creditors haven't quite grasped the fact that they are BS.
                          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• esef
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Watcher2k
                            God i love it when people get drunk and make posts they dont remember.
                            i've taken mushrooms and posted on this site. anyone care to guess some of the beauties from those evenings...

i've also dropped pills before watching Platoon...
                            dug myself into k-hole before watching Momento...
                            and gone to tradeshows w/ my boss after a 3-day nye crytstal marathon...

:ROFLMAO:

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by opiate

That's your own damn fault... If you'd get your ass up to Sydney I'd show you clubbing Syntax style!
                              "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

Working...