• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Re: wanna stay right here - okay so I'm wasted right now, al

Originally posted by esef
    i've taken mushrooms and posted on this site. anyone care to guess some of the beauties from those evenings...

i've also dropped pills before watching Platoon...
    dug myself into k-hole before watching Momento...
    and gone to tradeshows w/ my boss after a 3-day nye crytstal marathon...

:ROFLMAO:
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

Re: wanna stay right here - okay so I'm wasted right now, alone

^
      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

I'm sure we have our bags full of unforgettable / forgivable shit while out of our faces..... though thank GOD for short term memory we dont have to regret any / most of it

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• opiate
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption

I will never understand that statement..... "do whatever the fuck you want" ..... do your friends stop you from doing whatever the fuck you want ?? I cant imagine not having mates..... in India its such a big thing to have someone around you all the time.... whether you go get a hair cut or get some work done (obviously not when you're at work).... you always have your friends around..... I cant imagine NOT having my mates around me..... doesnt have anything to do about the level of depedancy.... just always having someone to share something and chat with.....
          ok let me explain. what i mean by "do whatever the fuck you want" to me means that i am not held back by friends in anything when i choose it to be like that.

For example, if i go clubbing, and half way through the night my friend decides he or she has had too much to drink and is going to be sick and wants to go home, that would completely wreck my night. Especially if its something ive been looking forward to for a long time. This *has* happened to me. i care for my friends too much and their problems when we are out instantly become my problems. Being by yourself lets go of that and you can stay out as long as you want, dance when you want, not have to worry about one of them drinking too much etc etc.

now dont get me wrong, i do have mates. a lot actually, especially at uni, and i hang out with them a good 3-4 nights a week. I wouldnt have it any other way. However, all of them (As far as i know) dont like the sort of clubbing i do (ie. the diggers style). Clubbing for them is shitty r&b or cheesy top40. they wouldnt come to my stuff even if i dragged them along.

So i get stuck by myself sometimes and im the sort of guy who is able to have a fantastic time with or without friends there. Sometimes, for events such as diggers, lisle etc. more often than not id rather it be *my* night and not have any pressures from people impacting on the stuff that i love (unless i knew they were in for the long haul cause they loved it too...which unfortunately none of my friends do...)..

now im rambling...

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
          That's your own damn fault... If you'd get your ass up to Sydney I'd show you clubbing Syntax style
          ive got a better idea, how about u get your ass to melbourne

seriously man, if i had the money id be up there to go nuts with ya :P
          Guns don't kill people,
          People with moustaches kill people

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

i'm with opiate on one thing, sometimes the only way to truly escape at a club is go it alone. just to be able shut it all out and have nothing outside of the tunes rocking your brain........... good to do it alone sometimes.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...