If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
While FB buys whatsap , Google starts their project loon... what does apple do ??? they buy beats by dre. awesome! Seriously, Tim cook has made a lot of poor decisions. None of them go along with what Steve jobs had envisioned.
Back to the headphones, they sound like crap some of their models do have a decent isolation though.
I think I would keep them and give them as a gift to someone that would really make their day happy… that someone would be a guido or someone from the jersey shore.
Nah, Life is too short to listen to our music in crap quality.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
While FB buys whatsap , Google starts their project loon... what does apple do ??? they buy beats by dre. awesome! Seriously, Tim cook has made a lot of poor decisions. None of them go along with what Steve jobs had envisioned.
Back to the headphones, they sound like crap some of their models do have a decent isolation though.
Apple will do just fine with this decision. It's what comes with the headphones.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Got a pair of the wireless powerbeats 2 for Christmas. I have been waiting to purchase a pair of wireless headphones for the gym/running, but hadn't found a pair I felt comfortable buying yet. I gave them a listen when running, and while the wireless part was convenient, they were way too bass heavy and I just couldn't keep them knowing they cost $200. Returned them and will put that towards another pair (if there's some ever made worth buying).
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
I've never heard how any of their headphones sound, but they do employ a very good marketing team. I think they simply took the athlete-product association started by Nike and co. while back and applied to their product..it still works like a charm apparently.
I read in a recent issue of Forbes that Dr Dre was the highest paid musician last year and holds the record for most ever made by a musician in a single year. This is because he sold Beats to Apple for $3 Billion....of which he personally pocketed $630 million dollars!!! Thats a crazy amount of money over some shite headphones
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I read in a recent issue of Forbes that Dr Dre was the highest paid musician last year and holds the record for most ever made by a musician in a single year. This is because he sold Beats to Apple for $3 Billion....of which he personally pocketed $630 million dollars!!! Thats a crazy amount of money over some shite headphones
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment