Lee Burridge & Matthew Dekay b2b @ Mamita's Beach Club Playa del Carmen - 10-01-2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rave Lizard
    Banned
    • Feb 2015

Re: Lee Burridge & Matthew Dekay b2b @ Mamita's Beach Club Playa del Carmen - 10-01-2

Shame the quality is not that great, and them Be-At TV voiceover are annoying, even though they have been faded out.

Comment

• kolakao
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2009

Re: Lee Burridge & Matthew Dekay b2b @ Mamita's Beach Club Playa del Carmen - 10-01-2

sounds good on hearthis.at, link on mixesdb. BTW best set this year so far

Comment

• Rave Lizard
        Banned
        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by kolakao
        sounds good on hearthis.at, link on mixesdb. BTW best set this year so far
        Depends what you listen to it on. BTW Jimmy Van M's was better

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rave Lizard
          Shame the quality is not that great, and them Be-At TV voiceover are annoying, even though they have been faded out.
          i think we are lucky to even have this set to be honest. it was broadcasted on Be-At TV but was not kept online after it was broadcasted. so unless they release the hi-res version themselves, 128 bitrate mp3 is the best we are going to get.

still one of my favorite sets from this year.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...