SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

sasha at avalon may 28th

i'll be there....its gonna be one hell of a night
  • konighmail
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re: sasha at avalon may 28th

Do you know ,who is going to be a special guest with sasha?
    check Desyn Masiello's homepage (www.desynmasiello.com) for future gigs...it shows he will be @ the Avalon as well....

see u there

Comment

• jay813
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!
      made the drive all the was from San Diego, had one of the best times ever, Sasha once again never disappoints...for those who didnt get a chance to make it, im sorry and you better make sure you make it out whenever hes in the area......

Comment

• labmonkey
        Addiction started
        • Apr 2005

Not as good as I expected, first Masiello never showed up, and the other guys programming was horrible!!!!to my like the club was too packed and also warm water!!!!!!!!!!! and Sasha's set was not as good as the one with lee burridge or james zabiela, this could have been a lot !!!!! better......
        "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• sakio pod
          SALAD TOSSER
          • Jun 2004

Not as good as I expected, first Masiello never showed up, and the other guys programming was horrible!!!!to my like the club was too packed and also warm water!!!!!!!!!!! and Sasha's set was not as good as the one with lee burridge or james zabiela, this could have been a lot !!!!! better......
          masiello was there....he came on at 2am......hello earth to party pooper.......yeah it was packed thats what big djs bring a crowd of peeps....maybe you should set the next couple gigs out

Comment

• tejpatel
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by sakio pod
            masiello was there....he came on at 2am......hello earth to party pooper.......yeah it was packed thats what big djs bring a crowd of peeps....maybe you should set the next couple gigs out
            masiello was the openin set then sasha came on at 12:45 and about 1:30 masiello was tag teaming with sasha

Fundacion with Sasha at Avalon Hollywood

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

masiello was the openin set then sasha came on at 12:45 and about 1:30 masiello was tag teaming with sasha
              i'm gonna set the record straight again.......that dude in the picture with sasha was the OPENING DJ.....sasha came on at 12:30ish played till 2am the desyn came on and played for 2hrs then at 4am sasha came back on and then they flopped for about 30mins.....sasha played an hour by himself during that time sasha and desyn fucked around abit think desyn might have played a record or two with sasha throwing in some effects.......and sasha closed down the house.

thats a nice picture......where's it from residentadvisor.net.....good try

Comment

Working...