X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ftc
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

radio schedule

I was just wondering if there was a change with wednesday's schedule because I'm pretty sure that after the first part of U4EA it switched to a different show. Did anyone else notice this?
    fuck sigs.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: radio schedule

There should've been 2 King Unique mixes in a row, I'm pretty sure I queued that up correctly....Will give it a look tho ;-)

thanks for the heads up Ftc!
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

It wasn't the King Unique mixes, that was another show (UK Underground), but the U4EA show were however queued up correctly.

Check what the calendar says on the times and what the announcement said, maybe you'll spot a difference of an hour there (which is also the case with me). If it is a daylight saving time difference, adjust your board time +1 hr for now.

I'm usually in GMT +1, in summer I'm GMT +2

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• ftc
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Hoi Yao,

It said 7 & 8 pm when I checked the schedule for U4EA but it seemed like it started at 7:15 pm and only went on for an hour. I was waiting for Ozgur's mix but there was no announcement throughout the broadcast nor was it tagged on the schedule counter. On the calender it had the U4EA show listed for both Wednesday and Thursday (today). Anyway, if you say there was no mistake then maybe I got something mixed up.

Thanks for the response

Hope all is well with you & I'll talk to you soon..
        fuck sigs.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Hoi ftc,

all I can say is that when I checked I had 2 hours of U4EA in the playlist, after each other. Only explanation may be different mp3 tags, although I should take a look again to confirm that. If the show has startd 15 minutes late, that is prolly because I wasn't around at the time: in queueing up the sets, I always try to calculate the amout of time they will take so as to have the shows start up in time (i actually use my calculator when doing that), but sometimes even that doesn't work perfect ;-)

The double scheduling has to do with the board times: it happens when a show starts on one day but ends on the other (or @ midnight): in that case it is displayed on both days. Maybe I can ask the php-gods in the team if they can have show appear based on only their starting time...lemme look into that.

Anywayz, apart from that all is well mate. How's the site coming along...I hope it is finished by now? I've finally seen one of your releases in the charts Congrats mate!

speak soon bro,

Yao

Comment

Working...