X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dres
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Perceptions on Proton Radio with Dres & Chris Reavey - T

Tune in today to www.protonradio.com for my semi-monthly show Perceptions. Today you can check out a special 90 minute guest mix I did this past weekend for DJ Massi's Star 93.7 FM Afterhours show. I had a blast playing for Massi and for all the people tuned in for their dosage of late night grooves.

Joining me as my guest this week is Chris Reavey (Fade , Reversible) with an excellent hour long mix of some amped up beats. Chris's sound can be described as a hard edge mix of house, techno and progressive, it almost defines a genre of it own. Fast paced, energetic, funky and driving. Tune in at 3:00 p.m. for an electrified start to this week. Enjoy,

Dres
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Please use this section for your shows from now on, Dres. We rearranged the forums a bit after the relaunch to clean them up and to give important essentials of [ms] more attention in own sections.

Comment

• Dres
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

Re: New Design

No problem, thanks for the heads up. Really like the new site design. The little news section is great, should we use this same forum to post up sets for download?

Dres

Comment

• TomTom
        • May 2002

There's an own section for audio links as well: http://www.mercuryserver.com/viewforum.php?f=8

Comment

• rubyraks
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Re: New Design

Originally posted by Dres
          No problem, thanks for the heads up. Really like the new site design. The little news section is great, should we use this same forum to post up sets for download?

Dres
          Nope, for sets to download use the "[ms] Member sets and recommendations" forum. This forum is only for the actual radio/internet broadcasts.
          "Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.
          Sing like nobody's listening.
          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• TomTom
            • May 2002

Beat ya.

Comment

Working...