X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye-p
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2005

PNAC 101

1st order of business- Hello everyone, im new here. With that out of the way, here is a good thread which has been dubbed PNAC 101.

Check out the sources.

Also, I have a large number of documentaries about this subject. PM me if you are interested.
    Peak Oil
  • face
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: PNAC 101

glad to see someone is as concerned as i am regarding PNAC. when i first learned about it a few years ago, i felt sick. seems like their plan of action is slowly being implemented, region by region...

DJ Mixes | Music Reviews | Podcast | iTunes Podcast | RSS Feed | SoundCloud

Comment

• eye-p
      Getting Somewhere
      • May 2005

I simply cant understand how no-one is paying attention to this. Glad to see someone else here who knows about this.

Have you read Crossing The Rubicon?
      Peak Oil

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

No shit...that vote-tampering example is really scaring. No telling if it's all true but damn..it does make you worry nonetheless!

I should deffo pick thet book too, seems to make quite a stir at the moment...
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• polar
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2005

thanks for bringing this up!
          if people would just take a minute to look at pnac, they would understand that this cabal has been jerking off to the idea of a war with iraq for years and years.
          john bolton...rummy....cheney....wolfowitz....jeb bush.....elliot abrams....the iist goes on and on....pnac is the warmonger's club.

Comment

• eye-p
            Getting Somewhere
            • May 2005

Well, it looks like some people are becoming a bit more curious about PNAC.
            Peak Oil

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Not since june 21st.

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

hey, i dont agree with what they do, but jeez, you really need to accept that people like this disagree with the far left views. they arent going to change. there are mirror image groups of these sinisters all over. look at what the anarchists do, look at how many organizations lobby to open borders and allow illegal immigrants to vote in US and how many ppl lobby to force the US to extend all citizen rights to illgeal immigrants.

fact of the matter is they are allowed to lobby for whatever they want. clinton didnt invade when thye asked, so they campaigned thier guys and won. enough ppl voted him in. if bush/cheney wanted to try to pass a law creating a curfew, they could try(wouldnt be passed, but they in fact have the right to try)
                i beleive eventually a balance will be formed.

it aint right to you, me, and many others, but it doesnt mean we all have to think the same way. people differ. to each thier own. we can only vote for change.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• etincelles
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2005

----
                  Last edited by etincelles; March 24, 2010, 02:56:23 PM.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Do people simply forget that this War wasnt the presidents, nor the Vice President's choice. Sure they initiated it, but Bush initiated a lot of things that didn't pass in congress. They don't have as much power as you think, absolutely none of the people mentioned in this PNAC have as much power as is being portrayed by any of this. Congress voted to go to Iraq, Bush and Chenney wanted it but needed it to pass - remember that this was at a time when Congress wasn't greater then 50% republican - and they voted to go put an end to Saddam's reign with an overwhelming majority.

Maybe the whole gay marriage thing will ring a bell. Passing it as an amendment to the constitution. That got shut down just as overwhelmingly as the War got passed.

Oh wait I forget who I'm talking to, I can see there is no use arguing.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• thesightless
                      • Jun 2004

^^

yeah, only bush passes what the far left hate, and only congress passes what the far left like. im left leaning, admitted ""cenrtist" in that i think conservatively over finances(education,job), but other than that im pretty liberal as long as i dont see more planes flying over my head into buildings 6 blocks away. if i ever have an influence on the world, i hope it is to open people's minds to the ""other side"" whether its opening bill oreilly to left thinking or fatty moore to neo-conservative thinking. we will only become further apart if we simply deem the other side wrong and us right. its already happening and its called Israel and Gaza.

Comment

• eye-p
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                        Do people simply forget that this War wasnt the presidents, nor the Vice President's choice. Sure they initiated it, but Bush initiated a lot of things that didn't pass in congress. They don't have as much power as you think, absolutely none of the people mentioned in this PNAC have as much power as is being portrayed by any of this. Congress voted to go to Iraq, Bush and Chenney wanted it but needed it to pass - remember that this was at a time when Congress wasn't greater then 50% republican - and they voted to go put an end to Saddam's reign with an overwhelming majority.

Maybe the whole gay marriage thing will ring a bell. Passing it as an amendment to the constitution. That got shut down just as overwhelmingly as the War got passed.

Oh wait I forget who I'm talking to, I can see there is no use arguing.

Actually, this is incorrect. Congress voted to give the president the power to enforce the UN resolutions. This has never happened before.

In the past, congress has declared war. This time, congress did not declare war.

It was an unprecedented move.

As for the gay marriage amendment, it never even came to the floor in either the house or the senate.

At the state level, there were 11 states with gay marriage laws in the last election- 10 passed.
                        Peak Oil

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

just a little thing here.

In the past, congress has declared war. This time, congress did not declare war
                          legally, it isnt a different war, it is being done under the same approval as the afghan war which congress jumped to approve. to areas are different, but in the books, it is technically the same war with troops in a different region. they gave Bush a few feet and took a mile.

Comment

Working...