I sense a trend...

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: I sense a trend...

This trend must continue.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

jesus esef. your posts get more and more useless as the days pass.
      whats up with you? :?

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Come on Jib. I was wondering about shaving my genitals myself, so I would've posted it if he didn't.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

ok. +1 for that thread.
          esef, open the windows.

Comment

• Weizy
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
            This trend must continue.
            yes keep this trend alive

Comment

• esef
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

shit Jib, if i wanted to post about music all day, i'd stick to MY forum... :P

i still love the prog house scene and all the peeps on MN and really, if you were stuck w/ asdfmwhateverthefukhisnameis, MJ and Ska all day, you'd go fuckin' nuts.

being a music dork is on par w/ being a D&D dork. you need to break up all the music talk with some zaininess or you'll go mad. think of my as part music dork, part comic relief.

now then, where's my 34-sided dice...

Comment

• skahound
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by esef
                if you were stuck w/ asdfmwhateverthefukhisnameis, MJ and Ska all day, you'd go fuckin' nuts.
                Watch it dingleberry.

Back on topic (was there one to begin with?), there is NOTHING sexier than an Asian girl with big cans.
                A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• MJ
                  Here since 2002
                  • Jun 2004

Here`s my plan:

We all go over to esef`s site and bombard it with obscene, useless and damn right tasteless threads. I know I once mentionen the word "cunt" over there which I know he`s a bit partial to and the reaction I got was rather hostile say the least. For 3 weeks after that I couldn`t log into the site. Lord knows what will happen if we get low down and dirty.

No?

Just me?
                  mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

shit Jib, if i wanted to post about music all day, i'd stick to MY forum... :P

i still love the prog house scene and all the peeps on MN and really, if you were stuck w/ asdfmwhateverthefukhisnameis, MJ and Ska all day, you'd go fuckin' nuts.

being a music dork is on par w/ being a D&D dork. you need to break up all the music talk with some zaininess or you'll go mad. think of my as part music dork, part comic relief.

now then, where's my 34-sided dice...

I happen to like all of esef's posts... topics like these are what keep me coming back. Lately it seems like I haven't even been reading half the topics about DJs or sets; I just come here to bullshit, not to find a review on fundacion or Sasha, more fundacion, or more sasha. If people want to talk about music, jump into the MP GYY. This forum isn't subtitled "Verbal Diarrhea 101" for nothing

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                      if you were stuck w/ asdfmwhateverthefukhisnameis, MJ and Ska all day, you'd go fuckin' nuts.
                      Watch it dingleberry.

Back on topic (was there one to begin with?), there is NOTHING sexier than an Asian girl with big cans.
                      also very rare

Comment

• maddlingo
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Esef I'm loving your Avatar, it's hypnotizing and soothing at the same time. I can't stop looking at it.
                        "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
                          Watch it dingleberry.

also very rare

ohohohoh, dude, lemme find you some

Nothing rare about that on the internet!!
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• esef
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Watch it dingleberry.

you know you're my favorite Joe.

Comment

• rewing3
                              I really don't care
                              • Jun 2004

What is the point of this thread esef. Are you going to be the pataky pal?
                              Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

Working...