Speaking of which, have you ever been to a show where John played the older Heaven Scent (one at the end of GU013)? I remember 2003/2004 when Sasha was playing Cowpander near the end of his sets but I never heard Heaven Scent at a gig...
Heaven Scent
Collapse
X
-
Heaven Scent
Niiiice... I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know about this version (Digweed, Miur, Guy J version).
Speaking of which, have you ever been to a show where John played the older Heaven Scent (one at the end of GU013)? I remember 2003/2004 when Sasha was playing Cowpander near the end of his sets but I never heard Heaven Scent at a gig...Tags: None -
Re: Heaven Scent
Doesn't Digweed finish with the original mix of heaven scent in the movie "groove"?
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment