• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • headrushmusic
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

It's All Gone Pete Tong

Vote for Frankie Wilde

The night that I saw It's All Gone Pete Tong ....

well, it changed my life. You know, in terms of understanding how DJ legends are made.

A friend has nominated Frankie Wilde to the DJ List, and I'm sure that Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, and Carl Cox would agree -- since they appeared in the movie -- that he deserves our vote.

Now let's send Frankie to the top!

main putarslot88 adalah situs link resmi dan terbaru dari situs slot online putar slot88, game slot online terbaru dan tergacor viral.

• Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Re: It's All Gone Pete Tong

i am dying to see this movie! it just landed at the local indie film theatre. i am sure it is fucking hilarious

Comment

• headrushmusic
      Getting warmed up
      • Jun 2004

The fact that Frankie is a fictional character and that The DJ List allowed him to be entered underscores the dark humor of the movie and of the "superstar" persona.

Although, I have to say that the moment in the film where he and his girl are standing next to the speaker and he "feels" the music for the first time after going deaf is indeed quite touching. Reminded me of the first time I heard house and trance on a "real" sound system.

Vote for Frankie, everyone!!!

Comment

• energizerbunny
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I can't wait to see this movie. Human Traffic is my favorite movie because I can relate to everything that its about... so given this movie has the same director Im sure it will be wicked too. I can't wait to hear the soundtrack, the one for Human Traffic is classic.

www.myspace.com/lisasant
        www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
        www.djmag.ae
        www.bringthebeats.com

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

I'd rather stay away from that site so I don't have to conform to being a tool.

thanks

but I am really wanting to seee the movie.
          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

The reviews gave this the thumbs up - the Spinal Tap of DJ'ing ...

Apparently the scenes were filmed on real nights/mornings and DC10 features.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...