X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Civic_Zen
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by devon
    Is this an opinion or factual? If factual please provide the facts. I'm willing to read any link you post here to prove that universal healthcare won't work in the United States.
    Are you frickin kidding me?? I'm saying that Communism doesn't work. And Universal anything is Communism, and thus, will not work, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA.

I don't need to post links. History speaks for itself. All you need to do, is pick a nation that has tried to use Communism and then study its history duing that time. And how that nation eventually collapsed. And see what you find. I'm not about to hold your hand and walk you through it. If you want to learn about it then you will research it yourself, if not, I could care less about that too. And as far as health care, study Canada, or any European nation and see how every single one of their Universal Healthcare systems WILL COLLAPSE eventually. Its inevitable.

And as for Moore and his ever more Communist attitude toward every new movie he makes. May 'Sicko' be the downfall of his career.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
    "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• devon
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
      Is this an opinion or factual? If factual please provide the facts. I'm willing to read any link you post here to prove that universal healthcare won't work in the United States.
      Are you frickin kidding me?? I'm saying that Communism doesn't work. And Universal anything is Communism, and thus, will not work, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA.

I don't need to post links. History speaks for itself. All you need to do, is pick a nation that has tried to use Communism and then study its history duing that time. And how that nation eventually collapsed. And see what you find. I'm not about to hold your hand and walk you through it. If you want to learn about it then you will research it yourself, if not, I could care less about that too. And as far as health care, study Canada, or any European nation and see how every single one of their Universal Healthcare systems WILL COLLAPSE eventually. Its inevitable.

And as for Moore and his ever more Communist attitude toward every new movie he makes. May 'Sicko' be the downfall of his career.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/analy...ang/index.html
      if i were to guess you are a spoiled little rich kid from the middle of the country. i may be wrong but i'm willing to bet on it.

it's not communism it's healthcare. basic human services.
      i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Maybe if you would not have so many stupid ass people sueing doctors and hospitals all the time. health care would be cheaper. It seems like in the states everyone is sue happy about everything. I guess you get what you pay for. Thank all those dumbass people for sueing not doctors and hospital for high cost insurance.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

if i were to guess you are a spoiled little rich kid from the middle of the country. i may be wrong but i'm willing to bet on it.

it's not communism it's healthcare. basic human services.
          Yep. You are a hundred percent correct. Rich beyond belief. So how much do you want to bet?

I drive around a Ferrari, even though my nick is Civic_Zen. (little Hint there as to what I might drive, not that I expect you to pick up on it) and hmmmm ..... why would I be driving a Honda Civic? Maybe because its cheap and economical. I also live in a mansion even though I can't afford a place of my own right now and need to have room mates. Its still a mansion, and yes Honda does make the Enzo. It goes on and on like that.

If I had to guess, I'd say your IQ is less then that of monkey's. Maybe you should try to go back to school or read a book or something. You obviously have no clue what Communism is.
          "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
          "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• phishfood
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

seriously, talk about a hard on for communism and making everything lead to that.

i think given the proper conditions communism could work but thats neither here nor there.

do you even pay for heath insurance or are you still under daddys plan? do you have any kids? wake up and look at the current state of hmo coverage and policy in america today and where they are headed with it.

canada is a bad example to use as they are a differnt country than we are. same with the example of canadians coming down to buy coverage with cash. have you been to hospital lately? you pay for everything and its not pocket change.

it would be great if he did a movie about hmos and drug companies.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by phishfood
              do you even pay for heath insurance or are you still under daddys plan? do you have any kids? wake up and look at the current state of hmo coverage and policy in america today and where they are headed with it.
              What is with all you presumptuous assholes?? Every single one of you bases your argument on assumptions about who I might be even though you have no frickin clue.

I have great healthcare because I have a good job with one of the biggest Telecommunications companies in the US. I have a choice between 3-4 different HMO's, and all of them are good depending on who you are. And hell no I don't have kids, nor want them for some time.

The difference is, that in America we have free enterprise, anyone can own a business and the government will award a grant to anyone who wants to start one.

I'm not saying that healthcare is perfect in this country just that its better then the rest of the supposed "free" world. We have the best doctors and for a reason. Because we pay them well. You can't pay doctors well under a universal system.
              - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

It's amazing how someone can gain such popularity for being a complete fucking idiot. Too bad he doesn't realize that everyone is really like "Oh, let's see what the dumbass can do next". I guess he doesn't really care since he's making millions off of "documentaries". Why doesn't he donate he give his money away like he want's everyone else to do. Hypocritical bastard!!!!
                "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

• cosmo
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neur0t0xin64
                  It's amazing how someone can gain such popularity for being a complete fucking idiot. Too bad he doesn't realize that everyone is really like "Oh, let's see what the dumbass can do next". I guess he doesn't really care since he's making millions off of "documentaries". Why doesn't he donate he give his money away like he want's everyone else to do. Hypocritical bastard!!!!

He is a classic commie. Participating in capitalism to get their false, weak message across.

That's what they do. Lash out at the conservatives for what they do themselves.

John Kerry comes to mind. He hasn't donated shit with his 1Billion plus account.

Comment

Working...