• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Data Transmission - 432 - DJ W!ld

Sometimes fate just smiles upon you and you chance upon artists at the peak of their powers and with DJ W!LD providing this week’s podcast we think we’re very much in the right place at the right time.Returning for 2015 W!LD boss has assembled an all star cast to rework his mammoth double LP ‘When You Feel Me’ with some of dance music’s most illustrious names steeping up to reimagine his latest (and we’d argue greatest) LP. Titled the ‘When You Feel Me’ remixes 1&2 both remix packages land May 25th and suggest to us that we’re showcasing the immense talents of the irrepressible Parisian at the perfect time as he (and the likes of Andres, Jus Ed and Dan Curtin on remix duties) deliver some of the most exciting material of his career.A super talented DJ as well as producer, the years W!LD has spent in the game so far have seen him forge a fierce reputation both behind the decks and in the studio with his CV boasting a wealth of legendary productions, collaborations and remixes. It’s his abilities in the DJ booth we’re celebrating today though as after hearing him demolish dance floors all around the globe, we thought it was high time we nabbed his considerable talents for ourselves here at Data Transmission. Enjoy.TracklistLiam Geddes – Reflux – Deep EditionOskar_Offermann_-_MisunderstoodJordan Peak – Tones & Textures – Air LondonMarko Nastic – Bucks Bucks – ama017James Barnsley – Mystery (Original Mix)Premiesku – A- More 4 – Apollonia 014Acid Mondays – Schlurptastic -D’Julz remixArt Department – Cruel Intentions Feat Seth Troxler (Fred P Beats Edit Reshape) – No19 MusicJames Barnsley – Topit (Jorge Savoretti Dub Ride)DJ W!LD – CREAMY – W13DJ W!LD – AC!DMAT!K – W13CHRIS_CARRIER-KATAASHI_TSUR – CWHS07DJ W!LD – WHEN YOU FEEL ME SHORT – W13

Podcast home: http://www.datatransmission.co.uk

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
    Read more about this podcast
Working...