X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Justin R
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2005

Miss Honey Dijon (Classic / MFF): Wed. 6/8 @ Table 50 NYC

Hello all. This is my first post in this forum - I heard from a buddy of mine that this is a good spot where peeps know their shit. I DJ deep/techy house around NYC and put on parties. I'd like to invite anyone that might be reading to one:

The Unknown People, EJC Collective and NeO Productions proudly present Air 50 @ Table 50 (643 Broadway @ Bleeker St.) with guest DJ Miss Honey Dijon (Classic / MFF), Wednesday, June 8. Honey is a fab funk-stress originally from Chicago who lives in NYC now, but rarely plays here due to a very busy international appearance schedule. We are most pleased to welcome her to Air 50 and present her in a great environment with top notch sound & a choice vibe. Party is free!

Thanks, Justin
    www.justin-r.com
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Hey Justin

welcome to the forums and thanks for introducting yourself. Most new comers ask for the passwords

Good to know you have a show, though am not from the city, am sure someone on here will definitely stop by. Quite a few NYC peeps on here....

cheers and enjoy your stay mate

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Justin R
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2005

Re: Miss Honey Dijon (Classic / MFF): Wed. 6/8 @ Table 50 NYC

Thanks much for the warm welcome brutha! I like it here already. I'll post up a link to a new mix of mine in the coming days and put some pics of the party with Honey Dijon up too.

www.justin-r.com

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

excellent mate, please note that the place to push your promos is http://www.mercurynation.com/forums/index.php?f=9

New links posted there also appear on the downloads page so you can be sure peeps will take notice of your posting

cheers

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Justin R
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2005

Re: Miss Honey Dijon (Classic / MFF): Wed. 6/8 @ Table 50 NYC

Oh for sure mang! Sounds propah!
          www.justin-r.com

Comment

Working...