DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Do any of the regulars here actually check out "Podcasts and Mass Upload"

Just had to ask

If so, what can you recommend

• Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Do any of the regulars here actually check out "Podcasts and Mass Upload"

It appears I was just as confused back in 2013

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

No, because whatever podcast I do listen to, I already subscribe. I thought the point of podcasts is that they're served to you after subscribing.

Anyway the mass upload and podcast section was a way to try to clean up P&R.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

the way i see it - sometimes mixes are posted in there that a member hasn't posted yet the regular section. it's not often, but it definitely does happen. does that make sense? it's usually Tycho or something similar, not quite the usual prog house or tech house, but sometimes it is.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Sometimes, just as sometimes we will call out a set in GYY. But like with the news, I trust the group mind to surface shit I need to know about. There's so much out there anyway, I hardly even listen to a set twice these days and I no longer "save" sets to keep, perhaps just a sign of age.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i check it out every now and then... usually some good mixes flow through there randomly that i dont usually find on Soundcloud or anywhere else i usually peruse.

some podcasts to note though..

Resident Advisor
            Beats in Space
            Electronic Groove
            FACT Podcast
            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

I don't , most is just people trying to make money off sets that are available elsewhere in better quality
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

^Exactly, bloated files and seven different file hosters to make (pretty good) money. I don't need them.

For BBC shows I use Core News (Core News) or the Mixing Bowl.

For everything else (new sets and Scene releases) there's bittorrent.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Micko
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Thanks for the feedback folks - pretty much as I expected

Will have to keep any eye out for Tycho though

Comment

Working...