X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zover
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Re: No plane hit the Pentagon...

Didn't Florida find God? I'm sure I remember him admitting it in the past.

Comment

• audrey_w
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2013

No I think god found florida

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
        So if Charleston is fake. Tell me this, what shooting or bombing in the past 10 yrs has been real and not fake. And please tell me how you can tell the difference? But before you tell us how you can tell the difference, give us a few examples of real/recent tragedies.

Also, was the Holocaust real? or fake?

Im walking out out the door to work, I will explain some more later....but the bombings in Egypt, Iraq, and Palestine are the real deal, real blood real people crying freaking out that they lost family members!

the fake crap is taking place in the 5 counties USA, Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand!

I believe the holocaust was real, I met someone as a kid that had the number tatted on his arm

Comment

• Zover
          Banned
          • Mar 2014

Ok who closed the other thread? I wanted to respond to this. Being told I have an inferiority complex by some who calls themself the president. Yes a grown man calling themself the president LOL. Do I really need to go through the inaccuracies with this rant from a grown man acting like a child.

The politics forum is pretty much Zover and Sakio Pod comparing each others cock sizes under the guise of who can scream loudest who's the most awake and who can be the most crass as a human being with the subject matter. Attention whoring at its finest. I'm guessing Sakio is acting as a surrogate Running Man, while Zover is just a dumber version of vinnie97 - the guy starts a thread about abusing an animal instead of maybe considering another running route - what does that say about his intelligence?

I mean seriously - these dipshits believe anything that they can find on youtube that suits their bias, and end it there, claiming they've found the truth. LOL - yeah, that's some great research skills boys - how the fuck did you get past the 3rd grade, much less any job above fry cook at McDonalds?

You both truly believe that a conspiracy that you're claiming to be uncovered is completely unraveled in a single youtube video that you came across on the internet? How fucking retarded are you both? Think about that for a second. Seriously, sit on your hands for a second before frantically tapping the reply nonsense and think how convenient your reasoning is with the "evidence" you're standing behind.

Let them jerk each other off. It's amusing to see how desperate each of them are to be seen as "enlightened" while each displaying a massive inferiority complex and overcompensating for it. They'll get tired of it, and Zover will get hostile to anyone that he feels threatened by. Just watch, he'll go fucking ballistic after he spots this post.

Comment

• Zover
            Banned
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by sakio pod

I believe the holocaust was real, I met someone as a kid that had the number tatted on his arm
            I met someone with a mermaid tattoo on their arm.

Comment

• Zover
              Banned
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by floridaorange
              Also, was the Holocaust real? or fake?
              I am pretty sure Miro went down the whole Holocaust route in your Astonishing thread. It did not work then, and let's face it, Miro was a lot mor coherent than you.

Comment

Working...