• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

michael moore cant handle his own medicine

aww poor mikey

pointed out by someone on b-rock , maybe a repost here.

but all you ppl who think moore is honest and fair, not just a political media whore. read this and look for the book

Book: 'Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man'
    NewsMax.com
    Thursday, June 24, 2004
    A just released book takes on Michael Moore as never before. Its title screams: ?Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man.?
    And surprisingly, this book has been published by the same publisher who gave us Michael Moore?s own runaway bestseller ?Stupid White Men.?

Check out NewsMax's Free Offer for this book -- Click Here

Apparently, more than a few people want to take revenge on Michael Moore and the timing couldn?t be better ? with the release this week of his ?documentary? attack piece on George Bush - Fahrenheit 9/11.

Moore is so terrified by his detractors he claims that he has already hired a cabal of lawyers. He says he will sue Bush supporters who he thinks may be preparing to slander him.

Moore's hypocrisy is obvious. Slate editor Jack Shafer says ?Moore's hysterical, empty threats" to sue critics of his latest schlockumentary shows that he "appears to believe in free speech only for himself."

One possible target for Moore?s lawyers may be the publisher of his own book.

Moore?s one time publisher, ReganBooks, is out with a disturbing yet comical book that dismantles every cog of that propaganda machine marketed as Michael Moore.

David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke's "Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man" begins by unearthing his phony roots and goes right up to his latest "documentary." Check out NewsMax's Free Offer for this book -- Click Here

Meet the Flint-drone: Everybody knows Moore is a blue-collar guy from Flint, Mich., right? That's how he always sells himself.

In reality, he was born and raised in the wealthy, lily-white town of Davison, Mich, the authors reveal. No wonder the clown prince of self-loathing developed such a complex about hating rich, stupid white males.

In a letter to Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times last year, Moore still listed his town as Flint. In fact, despite his proclamations that "capitalism is a sin" and "an evil system," he lives in a $1.9 million apartment in Manhattan and enjoys a $1.2 million summer home on Torch Lake in Michigan.

Does not play well with others: Moore can't get along even with his fellow travelers.

Hardy and Clarke disclose how the radical magazine Mother Jones fired the "arbitrary" and "suspicious" Moore; how he started his feud with his replacement, David Talbot, who later founded Salon; how Ralph Nader's organization fired Moore; how he attacked Pauline Kael, Harlan Jacobson and other prominent critics who exposed the deceits of his schlockumentaries; how he lost a lawsuit for betraying fellow lefty activist Larry Stecco in "Roger & Me," etc.

Nor can the elitist Moore tolerate those lowly working classes and students he claims to represent.

"Big Fat Stupid White Man" gives details of how he abused the staff during a speaking engagement at London's Roundhouse Theater; how he castigated a student who dared question his hefty speaking fee; how he attacked a young documentary maker who had the nerve to give him a taste of the "Roger & Me" treatment, and so forth.

And don't forget his amusingly shrill denunciation of those awful blue-collar crewmen who, unlike his fellow multimillionaires in Hollywood?s left, booed him during his tirade at the Oscars.

The book presents one example after another, alternating between frightening and hilarious, to make a brilliant case for Moore having Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Then there's his feud with his former publisher, HarperCollins subsidiary ReganBooks, which gave us his best seller ?Stupid White Men? and now brings us ?Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man.?

ReganBooks, he claims, tried "to censor me and the things I wanted to say. They insisted I rewrite up to 50 percent of the book and that I remove sections that they found offensive to our leader, Mr. Bush." The company plotted "to 'pulp' and recycle all 50,000 copies of my book that were gathering dust in a warehouse," he insists.

However, ReganBooks issued a statement to NewsMax.com contradicting these allegations:

"Originally scheduled for release on September 11, 2001, the book was delayed by mutual agreement between author and publisher after the events of that day. Despite erroneous reports that have appeared in the press, the publisher never attempted to censor the book on partisan grounds, though the publisher and author did discuss replacing the original version of the book with an updated version to address the post-9/11 world. Ultimately, the decision was made to release the book in its original form, and it went on to become a huge success for both the publisher and the author. ReganBooks has since declined to exercise its option to publish another book by Mr. Moore."

After all, Moore and other members of the left-wing thought police can't bear a commitment to diversity of ideas.

Judith Regan, president and publisher of ReganBooks, noted that her company had produced books by Howard Stern and Moore as well as Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.

"As publishers, we have an obligation to publish a wide range of ideas, opinions, and perspectives," she said in a statement issued to NewsMax. "Our job is to publish voices on the left, on the right, and everywhere in between ? to provide a broad range of opinion.?

"We agree with Michael Moore that free expression is one of our most important human rights," Regan said, "and publishing widely and freely is the only way to honor that tradition."

Unfortunately, Moore fights his critics' right to free expression, as Slate's Shafer noted and as Hardy and Clarke document at length.

Howlers in 'Columbine': Some of the distortions and falsehoods that plague the movie "Bowling for Columbine" are already well known, but Hardy and Clarke add details and reveal new whoppers.

Moore claims that National Rifle Association taunted the Denver area and the nation by holding "a large pro-gun rally" only days after the killings at Columbine High School.
    In reality, the annual meeting had been planned well in advance, was required by law, could not have been changed in time to another city, and was stripped of all rallies and ceremony in deference to the community.

The movie depicts Charlton Heston as making his famous "cold, dead hands speech" in Denver.
    In reality, the remarks came a year later in Charlotte, N.C., and Moore spliced bits of footage from that and another speech for maximum distortion. "It is a lie, a fraud, and a few other things," Hardy and Clarke write.

The fantasy film claims that Heston exploited a school shooting in Mount Morris, Mich., by staging another "big pro-gun rally" in October 2002.
    In reality, Heston?s appearance came eight months after the shooting, at a get-out-the-vote event in nearby Flint. Others campaigning in the area around that time included Al Gore, George W. Bush ? and Moore himself, touting Ralph Nader.

The authors conclude: "Bowling for Columbine has less documentary value than the average Bugs Bunny cartoon. You see Heston giving a speech ? but it's doctored. You see history ? but unconnected facts are given a particular Moorewellian spin. You hear that a factory is making weapons of mass destruction ? actually, it's building satellite launch platforms. You're led to believe that a rally was a response to a shooting, but it turns out it was eight months later, in anticipation of an election. You watch a Bush-Quayle campaign ad, but in reality it was an ad Moore himself assembled."

'Stupid' is as stupid does: Hardy and Clarke dissect "Stupid White Men" and "Dude, Where?s My Country?" along with the latter's celluloid ugly stepchild, Fahrenheit 9/11, to delve into the heart of Moore's pathology. A few highlights:

Moore harps on his portrayal of America as a "nation of idiots" (i.e., people who disagree with him) and illiterates.
    In reality, the "statistics" he offers indicating widespread illiteracy include two sizeable groups: immigrants who are often fluent in other languages but not English, and the blind and visually impaired.

Moore, who after all graduated from high school, delights in ridiculing his countrymen?s poor grasp of geography. "The dumbest Brit here is smarter than the smartest American," he snickers to an audience in London.
    But Moore chooses not to add an important fact: young adults worldwide performed badly on the National Geographic survey he so selectively cites.

He claims that Florida wrongly disenfranchised thousands of pro-Democrat criminals in the 2000 election. "Thirty-one percent of all black men in Florida" are felons, in his paranoid fantasy world. (No wonder this limousine liberal travels in such exclusive circles.)
    In reality, the Miami Herald showed that Democrat-run counties violated state law and let the overwhelmingly Democrat felons vote illegally ? more than 2,000 votes, most of which went to Gore.

Most importantly, "Michael Moore Is a Big Fat Stupid White Man" refutes Moore's wild attempts to implicate the president in 9/11. Every American should read these chapters. They are too detailed to summarize here, but one example will demonstrate this book's importance.

Moore claims President Bush invaded Afghanistan and toppled the Taliban so he could get an oil pipeline built. You've probably heard others parrot this allegation. A master of propaganda knows that if you repeat a lie often enough, people start to believe it.

In reality, Bush had supported Enron's plan to run pipes under the Caspian Sea and avoid Afghanistan. "Clinton was the one backing the rival Unocal plan to put them through Afghanistan," Hardy and Clarke observe.

Inspiration to terrorists: Moore's favorite claim: ?THERE ? IS ? NO ? TERRORIST ? THREAT!" If so, why do terrorists take succor from him?

The most damning indictment of Moore in "Big Fat Stupid White Man": the salute offered by Imam Samudra, leader of the Muslim terrorist bombers who murdered 202 people, mostly Australians and other tourists, two years ago at Paddy's nightclub in Bali.

"I saw lots of whiteys dancing and lots of whiteys drinking there," Samudra told Indonesian police. The authors note, "It was 'Kill Whitey' (to quote a chapter heading in Stupid White Men) with a vengeance."

Samudra's attorney Qaidar Faisal concluded his defense by praising the Taliban and quoting from "anti-western texts" including Moore's "Stupid White Men."

Despite all the appalling revelations in "Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man," it's hard to finish the book without feeling pity for this man.

Had he used his talents to make actual documentaries and write books devoid of distortion and mendacity, he could have offered a useful critique of the Bush administration's flaws.

Instead, fueled by a narcissism that springs from hatred of self and others, he mangles reality to dupe the uninformed, delight the blame-America-first crowd and even inspire terrorists.

He concentrates his venom on one politician and one party but damages a nation.

"Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man" marks a confident step in undoing his damage.

Editor's note:

Free Offer ? get "Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man" and $47 in bonus items with NewsMax Magazine ? Click Here Now

More on Moore and Fahrenheit 9/11

It's clear that Michael Moore has gone off the deep end when even Democrats compare him to the Nazis' master of propaganda:

"Hollywood agent and Kerry supporter Tom Baer told me, 'Kerry should flee Moore's movie. It's Goebbels all over again." This quotation comes not from Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh but from a column in the Washington Post by Tina Brown, a queen of the liberal media establishment.

Christopher Hitchens, a contributor to such partisan publications as New Left Review and The Nation, writes for Slate: "Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of 'dissenting' bravery."

Andrew Sullivan, a former editor at the liberal New Republic: "Moore is beneath contempt."
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

For the Politics forum big guy.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

i hate politics, i just think moore is a scumbag, he uses tragedy for profit.

ie kids killing kds and the worst thing to happen since hitler

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

We need this moved.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

in before the lock
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• chloe harris
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

ok. moore doesn't use 'tragity for profit'. that's just really off base. he does show you a lot of stuff that is going on in the world. whether you like it or not, he's doing something that NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

micheal can dish it out and take it as well. i feel that this whole thing is off base. i don't think he'd have a problem with a book about himself. he eggs that shit on. i do know that george bush's lawyers have been contacting him, and he's got all sorts of issues at the moment with the politicians.

on howard stern on friday... politicians were calling in telling him he was 'WRONG.. BLAH BLAH TERRIBLE'.. and he kept saying.. if you can prove why i'm wrong, then i'm all for learning and understanding. but they couldn't.
            its too bad we're all learning about thier stupid lies. its thier fault.

i'm not saying we all should think michael is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he sure as hell is THE ONLY PERSON IN AMERICA at the moment standing up to the FUCKTARD we have in office now.

if WE DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT OUR CURRENT SITUATION then we are all the ones who will see america fall from planet earth. we've already let it happen far enough.
            pillow humping rules.

Comment

• chloe harris
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

also..

george bush uses tragity to his advantage if you think mike does.
              i don't know how you can say such a thing since mike is against putting peoples children into a war...

that really contridicts what he's about.

argh. i'm so tired of the 'people against michael' movement.
              we shouldn't be worried about learning about these awful things this admin has done. we should be thinking about ways to resolve it. and find truths in it.
              pillow humping rules.

Comment

• BeachBum
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Personally...I believe there are two sides too every story. As far as Michael Moore being a stupid white man...well that is ludicrous. A brilliant movie / documentary maker, a well out spoken literary genious maybe, but a stupid white man...come on the guy is a marketing genius. I believe the American people are smart enough to know that his movie Farenheit 911 has some factual and some fictional falocies involved with the making of this film...but as he stated...it was not based on a political agenda. It was to make a great selling docu-drama at the movie theatres. The man is about making money...that is what he gets paid to do. He never states that his film is based on 100% truth, but all of his quotes and taped conversations of President Bush and everything else are factual. They may have been taken out of context, but they were said. And if this movie has nothing else to offer other than getting the American people off their asses and to take part in the greatest gift given to man kind...the freedom of speach and the right to make up their own minds on what they believe. I mean we could become a society where our media and all news feeds are edited by our government and we are only told what they want us to know...isn't it already getting to this point??? I praise Mr. Moore for his left wing approach for attempting to push the envelope of free speech even thought he may have made a falocy out of the movie. If this movie does nothing else but get the American people who have the right to vote off their asses and take part in their own government, then I would call this movie a success. It is a crying shame that only 40% of all eligible voting citizens take the time to cast their vote. But those same people will be the first to bitch about the way things are going in our government. Too many people have taken on an attitude that "MY VOTE DOESN'T MATTER", this is simply bullshit. This logic of thinking is what allows a HITLER or other form of bullshit government to take over. Your one vote may not count ...but think off all the people that say the same thing. Now then, If all of you that have this logic of thinking actually went to the poles and got involved...don't you think a change could be made??? Americans have a feeling that all politicians are corrupt and therefore it doesn't matter who or what issues they vote for??? well at this time that is true only because those same people who don't think their vote doesn't matter have allowed the politicians to do what they want. The voting public is so scarce, that the politicians can get away with whatever they want. Don't you think it is time to make them TRULY accountable? Too sum it all up...I really don't care what political party you say that you belong too...If Mr. Moore's documentary does nothing more than get the American people off their asses and get them involed in their own government and make them realize that the politicians work for the people, not for themselves or their own political agenda, and make the american public realize that we must hold all politicians accountable for their decisions and actions, then this film has been a success.
                The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

See the movie, then make an informed argument. He backs up everything he has put in the film, and will argue his point on the website.

Just about anyone that has shown dissatisfaction in what the current status quo is villified by the powers that are in rule. Nobody in power wants to see their power structure shaken up, least of all by someone who has a persuasive voice.

It's funny how the people who are speaking the loudest about having this film banned/blocked/removed/etc. haven't even seen the film and flat out say it. How can anyone make an informed opinion of something if they haven't even tried to see/read/understand what is being said and what has been said in the film?

And btw, the idiot that's making the Michael Moore Hates America or Michael Moore is a Big Fat White Stupid Man tried to pull an "ambush" of his own on Michael Moore, asking him to quote the stats of guns used in defence. Why not just ask for the 109th digit of Pi? He completely missed the point - Moore asks the validity of the morailty of people that make decisions and flat out calls them on the wisdom of that decision. Only an idiot will play the stats game, since reports and sources are far, wide and contradictory to say the least (how many "studys" and "reports" have you read that have either claimed or debunked the link btwn exstacy and senility? What about the studies that keep claiming and then getting refuted that cel phones can cause cancer or bodily harm?)

If people have a problem with Moore's "ambushing" of Charlton Heston, ask yourself this: why the hell is the NRA using a man that is going senile as a spokesperson and a figurehead? That figurehead of any organization is going to be the main focal point for people who are going to question the judgement of the decisions of that movement.
                  Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

moore uses only the interviews and words he can to prove his point. he leaves out everything/everyone that goes against what he is trying to do.

more than half his material is staged(proven i.e. the whole bank scene from bowling [www.bowlingforthetruth.com])

the other half is peiced together snippets, like the scene where he claims that charlton heston held rallies in denver after the killings in columbine. actually the NRA cancelled all events outside of a meeting for the voters of the NRA that was mandated by federal law for all nonprofit agencies.

hethen goes on to try and show the charlton heston speeck with the , obviously stupid remark "from my cold dead hands". but the truth is he cut 4 different speeches and peiced together different parts. that is PROVEN by the fact that all of a sudden heston is in a different colored suit, in front of a different backround, and on a different podium.
                    there is a ton more evidence out there, you just need to look for it, what he claims to be truths are more often than not, proven to be staged and post edited.

listen i am not some pro war loony conservative, nor am i a bleedin heart liberal, but do all the research before you trust a guy who makes stupid remarks for personal gain.

i would like to see a "common sense party" rather than the stupid bi-partisan shit that exists today.

Comment

Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                      moore uses only the interviews and words he can to prove his point. he leaves out everything/everyone that goes against what he is trying to do.
                      That's not quite right. The head of Nike claimed the same thing ("I was misquoted!") when Moore asked him to come to one of the sweatshops in one of the Third World countries that Nike based their manufacturing operations in. Moore refuted by posting the whole, uncut interview (with no edits - it's all one long peice of tape) on the internet and Nike withdrew their claim.

But, at the same time, this isn't much different from how Fox News network (which does make claims to be unbiased and "spin free") does their news articles and items on a regular basis. At least Moore is coming clean on his bias on this film, and making his point very clear.

more than half his material is staged(proven i.e. the whole bank scene from bowling [www.bowlingforthetruth.com])

the other half is peiced together snippets, like the scene where he claims that charlton heston held rallies in denver after the killings in columbine. actually the NRA cancelled all events outside of a meeting for the voters of the NRA that was mandated by federal law for all nonprofit agencies.
                      And CNN used Desert Storm Gulf War footage of Iraqis "celebrating in the streets" when the planes hit the world trade centre. It was recycled footage and CNN quietly issued an apology for it. A fuck of a lot more newsfootage that we see on television is recycled and stock footage than we care to know, partly because the sensationalism of the media is what earns it its ratings and therefore its sponsors and advertisment dollars.

hethen goes on to try and show the charlton heston speeck with the , obviously stupid remark "from my cold dead hands". but the truth is he cut 4 different speeches and peiced together different parts. that is PROVEN by the fact that all of a sudden heston is in a different colored suit, in front of a different backround, and on a different podium.
                      there is a ton more evidence out there, you just need to look for it, what he claims to be truths are more often than not, proven to be staged and post edited.
                      The thing is that I have to ask is why the right demands that the left should be held to a higher level of standards when it comes to their data and presentation of it. While this does mean that Moore is sinking to a level of his detractors and the people that he fights against, it's nice to see someone that will take the fight to their level, and work the editing room to his advantage to prove his point. Remember that Moore was criticizing as a member himself of the NRA why the rhetoric they are standing behind should be marched in immediately after the shootings in Columbine and Flint Michigan. Also remember, they were actually there on the dates that Moore presented and that's the main point he was making. Again, Moore doesn't claim to be unbiased. He is giving his point of view plain and simple and is no different from any other documentary maker (ie. see Man of La Mancha, Capturing the Friedmans, The Fog of War (which is about 20 hours of interview footage whittled down to about 2 hours), Blindsided (an interview with Hitler's secretary just before she died) and tons of others going all the way back to Triumph of the Human Will - a "documentary" which is a very disturbing and very powerful recording of a Hitler Rally). Many people make the assumption that documentary means unbiased, which is bullshit. The only true documentary would be a camera that would be untouched and unguided by a human hand. Everyone has an agenda when it comes to making a movie, and their point will be made either consciously or unconsciously as the movie gets made. The filmmakers are going to pick their heros and their villians and we're most likely going to buy into it completely.

listen i am not some pro war loony conservative, nor am i a bleedin heart liberal, but do all the research before you trust a guy who makes stupid remarks for personal gain.

i would like to see a "common sense party" rather than the stupid bi-partisan shit that exists today.
                      I agree. I think everyone should research what they are looking at and standing behind as far as a point of view goes, but also, the media is trying more and more these days to give the viewers information overload everytime someone comes onto something that could be incriminating. You have an indictment coming down and you hold political office? Bury it in details. Confusion is one of the best ways to avoid an issue and is nearly commonplace in the media and a pretty standard tactic in politics today. Confuse the hell out of the public and hopefully they'll get lost in the sea of details.

Farenheight 9-11 for me, offered a number of questions I would like to see answered and in a straightforward manner. I acknowledge that I lean to the left (I am Canadian after all, which makes me pretty much a pinko commie ), so yeah, I'm going to be biased to Moore's views, his films and the points he's trying to get across.

P.S. for those of you that liked this or Bowling for Columbine I highly, highly, highly recommend getting your hands on a film called The Corporation. You won't regret it.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

also, check this out.
                        With his factually challenged bestseller, Michael Moore becomes an unfortunate poster boy for dissent.

this one is by some guy who clearly hates moore, but he is also a putz at heart as you can tell, but if ya can look past his personal feelings and look at the few facts he presents , its a decent, nothing more, read

here is one that backs up the anti war/ anti bush theory, but again does what feel, moore is a creator more than a documentor(sorry its late and i cant bother to spell check)

here is one that shows how he cant handle his own tactics, then tries to hide it. also notice that he had his message board removed since.

i am seeing the movie tomorrow and already bought the book. im giving it all a shot.

Comment

• BeachBum
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless

I guess you have still missed Moore's point...it is not about total facts or total fallocies, but it gets the word out that everything we are told is not the prevailing truth whether his facts are fictional or factional. It makes one think. It calls people to find compassion and begs them to get involved so that there is true accountability. It calls you to question your own beliefs of the prevailing political agendas that face the American people and the world and begs you to question what is real and what is factual. I believe his movie has the ability to generate a movement towards the truth, because the truth will be the only thing thats sets people free.
                          The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• thesightless
                            • Jun 2004

he does the same thing that he critiques, he just uses his viewpoints(i.e the opposite)

Propoganda

on a side note, maybe we should realize that even though the motives can be debated, we actually are attempting to bring a fairer government to Iraq. we got rid of a guy who did some horrific things to innocent ppl.

either way, im tired and going to bed,
                            peace

Comment

• chloe harris
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

ok. sorry. didn't read if anyone replied to me.. but..

i'm just really tired of this whole thing.. so sorry if i sounded pissy.
                              that wasn't what i was trying to get across.

i know shitloads about what is going on. and it just frustrating when others don't see the issues at hand.

i just am an annoying VERY VERY LIBERAL person who thinks of HUMANKIND.
                              unfortunately i know this is wrong to do, but its the way i live. so fuck me off.

pillow humping rules.

Comment

Working...