X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexfish333
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

HOLOSOUND June Promo

So we are very excited to drop this on the Nation. It took a while and there were some SOLID tracks from what we were accumulating for May but we had a hard time putting together something cohesive on an elemental level. Luckily, June came along with some more freshness and a match was made that'll make you move. I really love this shit and the first few tracks will surreptitiously get you in a good mood.....Happy Friday!
    Holler

Tracklisting coming soon.
    Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...
  • falcon2noah
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2004

Re: HOLOSOUND June Promo

Whats up Merc Nation? Musically, Alex and I feel this is a real nice one here...some smooth mixing with some fatastic new joints...he dug his ass off to find some great tracks, and I even ventured out of the studio for a few days to garner some gems myself. We are very proud of this one, and hope you all enjoy it thoroughly. Don't be scared. Electro is back and better than ever. Tracklist below.
    Holla!

Tracklisting for Holosound June Promo

1. Superworld-Vince (DJ T mix)
    2. Sudden Rush-Erland Oye (Ewan Pearson remix)
    3. Take My Breath Away-The Knife (Mylo mix)
    4. In Your Arms-Mylo (Linus loves Mix)
    5. Sail Into the Sun-Funky Lowlives (King Unique vocal mix)
    6. Lift Me Up- Moby (Superdiscount mix)
    7. We Interrupt This Program-Coburn (Interrupted Vocal Mix)
    8. Moltobeat-Neverdogs
    9. Beta Boy-Trentemoller
    10. One flew over the Cocoo?s Nest-Walter Ecolino
    11. Banrock-Sucker Djs (Paul Rogers Mix)
    12. Natural-Infusion
    Friday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)

www.holosoundnyc.com

Bitcrushers for life.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo

Comment

• lady prog
      Fresh Peossy
      • Feb 2005

Good to see you guys up in here after a while....
      I hadn't heard the funky lowlives King Unique vocal mix-only the dub
      definitely solid stuff
      keep it coming
      all night long...

Comment

• lefty
        Fresh Peossy
        • Feb 2005

fantastic......worth the wait.....this mix was my soundtrack of this weekend....
        refreshing as hell to find mixes like yours that doesn't sound like everything else out there.....

Comment

• Kronikus
          Getting warmed up
          • Mar 2005

Thanks for the Promos.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Yo duderz,

Gave the mix a spin, and just starting it up for the second time. I really like man, lost of typical records, but a very subtle blend I must say. This mix is a.c.e. in my book!

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

thx for this great promo!!

Comment

• miketpoto
                Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                • Jan 2005

Thanks for sharing, my turn to share a review

I knew most of the tracklisting, but as I hate tracklistings for a reason, I was proved right by the mix feeling very different for the better than the sum of its listing.... Fun and funky with some nice kicks dropped in the right places (part of my pleasant surprise) i'll go back and listen to the mixes I havent tuned into before I'm sure, and I would love to jam out one afternoon with you guys and pick eachothers musical brains sometime soon.

mike

Comment

• alexfish333
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jul 2004

Thanks a lot everyone for taking a listen and your thoughts.
                  Mike, I'm sure this summer will have many a chance for us to all get down
                  I'm new to the city but I here raves about PS1...
                  Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• miketpoto
                    • Jan 2005

its a cool place, and I have had a lot of fun b4, but the line-up can be a bit blech for my tastes and its fucking HOT out there.... but I wanna try and go a few times to give it another shot, the art is really amazing sometimes too, so i wanna check the new exhibits at least

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                      Thanks for sharing, my turn to share a review

I knew most of the tracklisting, but as I hate tracklistings for a reason, I was proved right by the mix feeling very different for the better than the sum of its listing.... Fun and funky with some nice kicks dropped in the right places (part of my pleasant surprise) i'll go back and listen to the mixes I havent tuned into before I'm sure, and I would love to jam out one afternoon with you guys and pick eachothers musical brains sometime soon.

mike
                      I concur...tho the TL wasn't really made of records I know, it just made the surprise more pleasant to me ;-)

I gave it a few reruns on my winamp. Lemme know if this mix will be used in your show, otherwise I'm for having it on rotation on the station anyway...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Yao
                        I concur...tho the TL wasn't really made of records I know, it just made the surprise more pleasant to me ;-)

I gave it a few reruns on my winamp. Lemme know if this mix will be used in your show, otherwise I'm for having it on rotation on the station anyway...
                        oh, good one guys, he never asks me that question... you must have done good then

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Lol, i was actually contemplating the same with you, just need to check out the best ones...i have about 4 mixes of yours sitting in my hdd at least ;-)

Give me some time tho...my head is explding with all the mixes I'm hearing at the moment.

Comment

• miketpoto
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Yao
                            Lol, i was actually contemplating the same with you, just need to check out the best ones...i have about 4 mixes of yours sitting in my hdd at least ;-)

Give me some time tho...my head is explding with all the mixes I'm hearing at the moment.
                            I'll bring some glue for your head and perhaps i'll give u a new mix if I get it polished soon enough

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Do that...and don't forget the glue!

Comment

Working...