• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • falcon2noah
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2004

Re: HOLOSOUND June Promo

Hey guys,
    al and I each did an hour for tonight's Citric Sessions. His is the IQ's Blast mix and mine is the PolarGot some great new music up there we'd love to hear some feedback either here on on our Citric Sessions thread
    Thanks
    Friday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)

www.holosoundnyc.com

Bitcrushers for life.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo

Comment

• alexfish333
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Juiced Promotions brings CITRIC to the upstairs at Sin Sin for a summer edition you won't want to miss. UK's rising star Derek Godwin warms it up from 9-11 and Holosound takes over from 11-2 with them all probably throwing down some nonsense after that. Together With BlueSky Thursdays taking place downstairs and drink specials all night long, Sin Sin is without a doubt the best house night in the city this thursday.
      Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• Fer_Sancho
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

ok alex, here is my detailed review for the june set (inspite we are on the 29th of july )

I think it rocks...but personally, i dont like some of the tracks...they are too...(whats the word...)...cheesy?...electro?...dont know how to put it into words...

the thing is I m quite a progressive fan, so you can say I m into melodic stuff, nice vocals, and nice trips mostly hehe...
        I think thats the reason I dislike some tunes you selected...

HOWEVER, (and once again) as I told you some months ago...i DO like the set....!!but I must say the best stuff I heard from you guys, was de WMC promo.

Hope to hear the AUGUST PROMO soon . Looking foward to that..!

Comment

• alexfish333
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

Fair enough mate, we is what we is and we do what we do
          but if you like progressive then I'll bet you'll dig the hell out of our August Promo which we just finished! I am pasting a yousendit for right now although I will be formally posting it on the site and starting an August Promo thread hopefully by tonight-Thanks for the review and keep listening part of what we do with the promos is mix it up just like when we play out we play all over the place depending on the venue and crowd-I hear you on those tracks but I gotta say sometimes I like a little moody stuff too.
          irregardless(not a word) I'm confident you'll Dig what August has in store for you
          now if I can only find a solid will ferrell pic......................................

Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• robprunzit
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

oh boy, having fun now ... thanks!
            AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...