• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jay813
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Private Schools

Originally posted by Zover
    This thread was a rouse. After constantly having to steppa to find something with an element of truth in it, if he wanted to try and push my buttons. I posted this thread because I knew he would bite. And I wasn't mistaken, he went wading in feet first. He talks about being owned, holy shit. Comedy gold.

Kinda funny, moans at Sakio for not replying, then moans because I won't stop replying.
    this is exactly why I come here less and less. if no one is interested in having serious conversations about a topic, including the threads OP, then I'm not going to waste my time here. I'll just skip directly to the music and promo section. maybe i'll skip that too and just go to the SC page.

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jay813
      this is exactly why I come here less and less. if no one is interested in having serious conversations about a topic, including the threads OP, then I'm not going to waste my time here. I'll just skip directly to the music and promo section. maybe i'll skip that too and just go to the SC page.
      pretty much what i do. it is all about the music anyways.

the kiddie drama just isnt needed.. life is too finite for the minimal petty shit.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by unkle
        It has to do with the human factor
        and the relationship between them.
        That's deep man, thanks for your response. I think that's partly why I left SoCal actually .

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
          Platinum Poster
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jay813
          regardless of the OP intentions, many of us aren't "no one" and are interested,
          but waste time wherever online you like.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^ I agree with that
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...