www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
    www.djmag.ae
    www.bringthebeats.com

Comment

• honeyL
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2003

Re: july 15 - luke fair *all night* - system soundbar, toronto

This should be a great show. I see also that Matt Vagrant is playing with the Deep Groove boys in the front room. He is a really great guy and always delivers killer beats.
      Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

• chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004

My happy feet are still hurting from Sasha at the Guv. last night, but they'll be well rested for the extendo set...
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Duff McKagin
          Gold Gabber
          • Sep 2004

good god damn, nic fancuilli and deep dish 3 weeks ago, sasha and lawler the other night, now luke fair 8 hour set and nick warren in the same weekend! awesome job promoting these shows gregor. i dont know what to do with myself. my body and bank account cant keep up. now the decision is whether to funk out with luke or get mindfucked by nick warren. haha.
          Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Re: july 15 - luke fair *all night* - system soundbar, toron

Originally posted by Duff McKagin
            good god damn, nic fancuilli and deep dish 3 weeks ago, sasha and lawler the other night, now luke fair 8 hour set and nick warren in the same weekend! awesome job promoting these shows gregor. i dont know what to do with myself. my body and bank account cant keep up. now the decision is whether to funk out with luke or get mindfucked by nick warren. haha.
            three words...

back to back
            WHAT'S GOING DOWN
            IN OUR UNDERGROUND
            bringthebeats

Comment

• BarneyIllfingas
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

The anticipation for this night was literally driving us crazy. We knew an open to close set would allow Luke the opportunity to properly showcase the skills that he has been developing in venues throughout the world. Each and every time we?ve heard Luke spin at Breathe we?ve always been left begging for more, but with Luke on the decks all night, Friday was our night to leave completely satisfied.

As expected, the club allowed the front room to fill up before the main room opened. It was a great sign that the lounge was rammed when they finally let everyone in. Right from the first track, a super slick remix of ?Music is the Answer? we knew that the vibe was right for a legendary night.

The dance floor instantly filled and the bombs soon began to drop. For seven straight hours Luke held nothing back. I think there was a stretch of around four hours were there was absolutely no filler. He just continued to punch tracks in one after another, creating a pace so conducive to a constant groove. And when he did insert a transitional track, it was soooo smooth and definitely necessary so that we could all catch our breath.

When the night wrapped up around 7am there was still a very full dance floor. Everyone gave Luke a great ovation and for the very first time we felt that Toronto had created an atmosphere that allowed the city to get the best Luke had to offer. He played two encore tracks, the second being the ultra cool ?Dare? from the Gorillas. Scanning the room there we so many smiles and so many fantastic complements for a guy who works extremely hard just to give the people on his dance floor a night to remember.

Big thanks to everyone who came out to support, especially those on my list. Despite an off smell coming from Tonic, some unwanted booth dwellers and some whacked go-go dancers on the front speaker from time to time, the crowd was fantastic all night. I also want to extend my appreciation to the Bedrock label for choosing Luke to do the third installment of the Bedrock Original Series. Without this compilation this night might not ever have happened. And now that it has, we might just have another. WooooHooooo!
              WHAT'S GOING DOWN
              IN OUR UNDERGROUND
              bringthebeats

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

OMFG....my body was so sore yesturday! What an awesome night! Thanks Luke Fair!
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• energizerbunny
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

Luke was so on the money on Friday, he just keeps getting better and better! It was a night full of amazing tracks, no filler. I danced like a maniac my knees were sore the next day. I love those sets when a track comes on that is so good all you can do is close your eyes..well that happed more then once on Friday and that is so rare..thanks Luke, you made my night! Come back soon!

www.myspace.com/lisasant
                  www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
                  www.djmag.ae
                  www.bringthebeats.com

Comment

• viceroy
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Good to hear you all had a good time.

Luke deserves all the props you guys are giving him...he is a true rockstar!

Peace,
                    Steve

Comment

• Platinum
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

This party was insane, I loved every second of it....
                      first of all thanks goes out to gregor for hooking myself and my buddies up with no cover for the night... I walked in thinking "Im seeing Luke Fair for free, is this right!?!?"

and then there was Mr Fair
                      Im not even going to call him Luke cause he just took his game to a whole new level on Friday night that he deserves a Mr in front of his name!

soooo steady all night, from the second i walked into the bar he had my ass moving with his signiture groove / funk beat that only he can bring... his mixing and track selection was so flawless that they made you move even when your tired... he banged out track after track like he was in some zone that I have never seen him in before... the best part of it was the fact that he did not stop ALL night long... just when I thought I was going to get a break from moving and dancing he threw out another beat that had me doing circles on the dance floor... INSANE is the best way to describe it...

im not sure what time he finished but when i left just before 7 he was into his encore and i can only imagine what else he threw out at the crowd, the last couple times I had seen him he always finishes with some bangin stuff, im not even doubting that this time was going to be an exception...

overall it was probably one of the best live sets that I had ever heard, the music was so great that I feel bad not being able to describe it better than I have already...

an amazing night to go down in the record books... awesome to see so many people there dancing and feeling the groove in the same way...

IMO Luke has brought his abilities to a whole new level over the past year and if he keeps up the hard work the sky is the limit with the talent he has...

thanks again to everyone and anyone I met there while i was dancing like an animal with my buddies all night, a great crowd, a great DJ, a great night....

cheers
                      Enjoy

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Wow where do I start talking about Luke Fair. What a night.. the man is crazy throwing down bomb after bomb for 7 hours straight. I agree with everything that was stated earlier by everyone that was there. He was definetly a man on a mission that night.

It was a perfect night all around with a great crowd. Everyone in the club was awesome just there to see Luke do his thing. I think there were only like 10 people sitting in the bar the whole night. Everyone was dancing because Luke wouldn't let you sit down. I tried 3 times to take a break but Mr. Fair said "no way" dropping A-Bombs ever 2 mins. One of the best nights I have ever had in my life. My legs still aren't right yet.

Thank you Luke!!
                        Thank you Gregor!!
                        Thank you Toronto!!

What a crazy night!

Comment

• littleannie
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BarneyIllfingas
                          The anticipation for this night was literally driving us crazy. We knew an open to close set would allow Luke the opportunity to properly showcase the skills that he has been developing in venues throughout the world. Each and every time we?ve heard Luke spin at Breathe we?ve always been left begging for more, but with Luke on the decks all night, Friday was our night to leave completely satisfied.

As expected, the club allowed the front room to fill up before the main room opened. It was a great sign that the lounge was rammed when they finally let everyone in. Right from the first track, a super slick remix of ?Music is the Answer? we knew that the vibe was right for a legendary night.

The dance floor instantly filled and the bombs soon began to drop. For seven straight hours Luke held nothing back. I think there was a stretch of around four hours were there was absolutely no filler. He just continued to punch tracks in one after another, creating a pace so conducive to a constant groove. And when he did insert a transitional track, it was soooo smooth and definitely necessary so that we could all catch our breath.

When the night wrapped up around 7am there was still a very full dance floor. Everyone gave Luke a great ovation and for the very first time we felt that Toronto had created an atmosphere that allowed the city to get the best Luke had to offer. He played two encore tracks, the second being the ultra cool ?Dare? from the Gorillas. Scanning the room there we so many smiles and so many fantastic complements for a guy who works extremely hard just to give the people on his dance floor a night to remember.

Big thanks to everyone who came out to support, especially those on my list. Despite an off smell coming from Tonic, some unwanted booth dwellers and some whacked go-go dancers on the front speaker from time to time, the crowd was fantastic all night. I also want to extend my appreciation to the Bedrock label for choosing Luke to do the third installment of the Bedrock Original Series. Without this compilation this night might not ever have happened. And now that it has, we might just have another. WooooHooooo!
                          I have goosebump reading this. I cant wait for Tomorrow... Sultan & Luke @ Stereo

Comment

• DancingQueen
                            AVB FanClub | President
                            • Oct 2005

Man this was a good party. I *heart* Luke Fair
                            sigpic
                            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...