Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

^ What r you talking about you could of watched the whole damn thing on tv. Also I have the pink floyd set. But is only the mp3 not the video. If anyone wants it let me know. What a great show. Pink Floyd definetly was the act on all the live 8 shows. So glad I was able to at least see this on tv.
    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• pretence
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...

Originally posted by unome
      ^^^ the geezer that used to "sing" for Soundgarden ... i dont know too many people that could have sounded worse.
      Almost as bad as when Axel Rose came out on MTV a couple years back and ran out of breath coming out on stage.

No your talking about Velvet Revolver and the lead singer used to sing with Stone Temple Pilots...

Comment

• rubyraks
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pretence
        ^^^ the geezer that used to "sing" for Soundgarden ... i dont know too many people that could have sounded worse.
        Almost as bad as when Axel Rose came out on MTV a couple years back and ran out of breath coming out on stage.

No your talking about Velvet Revolver and the lead singer used to sing with Stone Temple Pilots...
        Audioslave (Chris Cornell of Soundgarden fame and all of Rage Against The Machine aside from Zac) was also in Berlin...maybe he was talking bout them...
        "Work like you don't need the money.
        Love like you've never been hurt.
        Dance like nobody's watching.
        Sing like nobody's listening.
        Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rubyraks
          Originally posted by pretence

Audioslave (Chris Cornell of Soundgarden fame and all of Rage Against The Machine aside from Zac) was also in Berlin...maybe he was talking bout them...
          thats the one AudioSlave.. I know the difference between him and Scott Weiland

Comment

Working...