• Show
Clear All
  • dvs
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Crobar NYC 6/17/05 Friday b4 Sander K

This is from my friend that is playing this Friday @ Crobar

Friends,

I am very excited to invite you all to CROBAR in New York this Friday, June 17th. I will be performing during the press hour/ open bar from approx. 9:30 - 11:30pm. Sander Kleinenberg is headlining this event which will be raising money for the Have a Dance For Me foundation- a group founded to raise money to support those who are suffering from cancer.

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT YOU RSVP TO rsvp.flawless@mac.com or dougwaylo@yahoo.com so you can get in for the open bar and for only $10. This $10 will be donated to the Have a Dance for Me foundation to support those who are suffering from cancer.

Please forward this on to friends so we can show everyone the dance music community is alive and well and can pull together for a great cause like this!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"the progressive sound will not come back because it's already here; you just need to search for it." - Mo Shic
Working...