X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mylexicon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brakada
    No offense taken, I just wanted to straighten out the facts. So I hope we can all be friends and continue ranting.
    Brakada you're not such a bad guy. I can't help but think you support liberals
    because you think your supposed to. But based upon most of the stuff you
    say that doesn't have to do with Iraq you seem more like a moderate.

Tipon't join forces with liberals....they say many times in life you are known
    by the company you keep.....avoid them like the plague.Or shoot them i don't care.....hahahaha......if you quote this please remove it!
    Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• Balanc3
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Sounds like you've seen some interesting places. But, your posts on previous topics tell me how much you really know about american politics. Not saying your a bad guy or anything, but the term liberal is very bad in the states. Liberals dont even like being liberal they are progressives, however they are some lying, cheating, s.o.b's and the very thought of them makes my butt pucker.

And thank god, your against MM cause at first you were defending him. But glancing for a second at a news article does not provide facts. You need living proof, and your right every state is different here which makes things so interesting. But if you really knew what was right for Americans, it is definately not John Kerry, not saying that 'W' is great either, but the conservative ideas are. But please go on ranting, you are very amusing and can tell us a lot about your own country that we would never know.

JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• brakada
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Balanc3
        Sounds like you've seen some interesting places. But, your posts on previous topics tell me how much you really know about american politics. Not saying your a bad guy or anything, but the term liberal is very bad in the states. Liberals dont even like being liberal they are progressives, however they are some lying, cheating, s.o.b's and the very thought of them makes my butt pucker.
        Which of my posts are you talking about? Some quotes would be appreciated (if you'll be able to quote my posts from other topics :wink: . I never said I am a liberal, (especially not an American liberal ), it is just that I am more enclined to liberal views and ideas, than to conservative ones. I think you're a sloppy reader :wink: and you "just" glanced thorugh a couple of my posts, so, you probably misunderstood me.

Originally posted by Balanc3
        And thank god, your against MM cause at first you were defending him. But glancing for a second at a news article does not provide facts. You need living proof, and your right every state is different here which makes things so interesting. But if you really knew what was right for Americans, it is definately not John Kerry, not saying that 'W' is great either, but the conservative ideas are. But please go on ranting, you are very amusing and can tell us a lot about your own country that we would never know.
        I never said I am against MM cause (drop Bush). I just said...
        ...nevermind, here's the quote:

Originally posted by myself
        IMO everyone is giving him (MM) too much credit (the liberals and the conservatives). He is just a writer / director for god's sake, not a prophet, angel or a satan (depends which side you're on).

Anything that comes out of Hollywood can't be treated too seriously or a bible. There are some facts and there is some fiction, but who really cares. Can't we and don't we have the right to decide on our own? I think he is a great writer and a great director, who has a lot of valid points, but exagurates in everything. And that's all.
        And as for the presidental election, I don't think anyone can be too right (or too wrong) when we (in fact you) are choosing the lesser evil. And as I said many times, I mostly judge Bush based on his international politics, which indirectly influence my life, too. I don't take a glance at the articles, I read them thoroughly. I bet you don't have a living proof about everything you're ranting about, and most of it is based on what you read or hear. Politics is based on lies and interpretations of facts, which can be very different although based on the same facts. It's just the way it is and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am aware that I sometimes develop "strange", "weird", liberal ideas/theories, but I always point out that this are only my ideas/theories and I'm not trying to sell them as facts. MY opinion sometimes changes but it would probably take a lot more than a movie to change my political orientation, if you get my point.
        We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• brakada
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mylexicon
          Brakada you're not such a bad guy. I can't help but think you support liberals
          because you think your supposed to. But based upon most of the stuff you
          say that doesn't have to do with Iraq you seem more like a moderate.

Tipon't join forces with liberals....they say many times in life you are known
          by the company you keep.....avoid them like the plague.
          This sounds almost like a compliment. Who would have thought? Well, you're not a bad guy either. Although our views can sometimes be quite different, I still respect you and I understand why you take your side (in other words: you're never saying XY is an idiot, just because he is, but you always have valid reasons) I like it that you back almost everything up, although that still doesn't mean we should agree on everything. I consider you a "burning" capitalist, more than a conservative, although you support of the Bush admin, in most of its actions. Well, you have your reasons and I have mine, so let's continue ranting. History will probably proove, that we're both wrong... :wink:

And you're a naughty, naughty boy.

:wink:
          We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

Working...