• Show
Clear All
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Nice.

50 listeners on MS-EB radio.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Nice.

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

From the sound of it, it's for good reason.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Re: Nice.

this should be heard by everyone, awesome set

Comment

• MJDub
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Did you rip it, general?

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

no need to, we "MIGHT" host it as a special shortly

-e-
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

I love this place.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
                  Did you rip it, general?

wish i did, i just tuned in and there it was, fucking superb!

yeah make it a special e, i order it! :P

Comment

• Morgan
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Special, special, special!
                    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Morgan that waxed pony with his tail hangin over the front of his head looks like he's had an OD of Meth....
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Or a car full of chainsaws crossing the border.

Comment

• Morgan
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
                          Morgan that waxed pony with his tail hangin over the front of his head looks like he's had an OD of Meth....
                          Thats Chainsaw guy.

US immgration let him in, but a good little indian boy who pays his taxes is persona no grata.

Fucked up imo.
                          "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...