X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Sander Kleinenberg

I haven't heard anything lately on my fav. dj and was wondering if anybody has seen him lately or anything??

He is anti canada this year..
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

he is still a dj.

Comment

• Morgan
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I think he is working on more dodgy pop remixes.
      "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Mike posted something about him playing NYC this weekend or something.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Re: Sander Kleinenberg

thx guys great help you are.. i knew i could count you two..

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• Pataky P
              asdf_imo
              • Jun 2004

I love his music!!!He is a great DJ!!!

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• chuckc
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Uhhhh....he pretty much been awful for about 1 to 2 years now....He needs to hang it up!! He is washed up imo

Ok start bashing me guys!!

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

Comment

• chuckc
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                      Come on Joe you know what I am talking about....He has been in a steady decline. Saw him in orlando in spring 2004 and It definatly was a waste of a drive. No flow what soever...Many borderline cheezy songs and to top it off he ended the show with outkast.

And Every set I have wasted time dl in the past few years has been unlistenable imo. Hey I tell it how i feel...

Sander was my favorite dj from 2000-2003, I have more sets from him than any other dj...

but the past 2 years for me he has been awful.

Maybe someday he get back to his old self again. Then i will support him.

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

To be completely honest Charlie, I agree with you. I saw him back in 2002 and it was a fantastic show. Saw him at the conference this year and left after the 2nd track he played.

But...

and this is a big but...

and I'll preface it by saying that I know this is the internet and we're able to say whatever we want, blah, blah, blah,...

This thread didn't ask my opinion. Whether I like it or not Sander has fans. Runningman started the thread merely to ask for information. Not to hear whether I think Sander's past his prime or not. If the thread title had been "What do you guys think of Sander" or "Do you like 'The Fruit'?" I would've chimed in with my 2 cents on the matter. It's just like someone's thread the other day that said 'Deep Dish Split'. No one asked my opinion on what I thought of Deep Dish, so I kept my comments to myself. And within minutes there was a reply by someone saying 'Good, I hate them anyway. They suck' or whatever.

A big reason why I prefer this COMMUNITY over the likes of boards such as GU (or any number of other boards) is that for the most part we are a very positive-based forum. Spend a day or 2 on any of the aforementioned boards and you'll be so depressed from all the negativity that you'll be ready to slit your wrists.

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
                          To be completely honest Charlie, I agree with you. I saw him back in 2002 and it was a fantastic show. Saw him at the conference this year and left after the 2nd track he played.

But...

and this is a big but...

and I'll preface it by saying that I know this is the internet and we're able to say whatever we want, blah, blah, blah,...

This thread didn't ask my opinion. Whether I like it or not Sander has fans. Runningman started the thread merely to ask for information. Not to hear whether I think Sander's past his prime or not. If the thread title had been "What do you guys think of Sander" or "Do you like 'The Fruit'?" I would've chimed in with my 2 cents on the matter. It's just like someone's thread the other day that said 'Deep Dish Split'. No one asked my opinion on what I thought of Deep Dish, so I kept my comments to myself. And within minutes there was a reply by someone saying 'Good, I hate them anyway. They suck' or whatever.

A big reason why I prefer this COMMUNITY over the likes of boards such as GU (or any number of other boards) is that for the most part we are a very positive-based forum. Spend a day or 2 on any of the aforementioned boards and you'll be so depressed from all the negativity that you'll be ready to slit your wrists.
                          I agree with you totally, Point well taken. I am going to lighten up on my negativity....

I just used to be a big Sander fan and it kills me the way he sounds now...he had so much potential. so when he asked :"sander news" i felt like saying the news is he is washed up...

Comment

• rewing3
                            I really don't care
                            • Jun 2004

^ Sander's first renaissance cd was really good but the 2nd one was to commericialized. That seems to explain a lot of djs.. There to worried about playing floor fillers and that is it.
                            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• devon
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

ska you should of stuck around for matthew dekays set after sanders set during the conference! he was on point.

sander will be playing starscape in baltimore this saturday, too bad ill be at diigers!
                              i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

Working...