San Francisco Sessions: Andro+Yvel & Tristan 1pm est.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Christopher Lobsinger
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

San Francisco Sessions: Andro+Yvel & Tristan 1pm est.

With my upcoming show in Budapest I have asked 2 top acts from Hungary to be my guest this month:
    Andro+Yvel & Tristan

Andro
    Andro started producing at the early age of 13 using only his computer and old tracker programs. Two years later he released one of his tracks on a Hungarian compilation. This time he was doing house music, so it's not surprising that his first own record was out on Dutch label Work White which is a sublabel of Olav Basoski's Work label. This was followed by a remix on other sublabel Work deLuxe, before heading to a new direction that is called progressive house.....

Yvel & Tristan

These two guys have been working on music for 4 years severally, but they got the real appreciation when they started to make music together in 2004. At first, as it use to be, the hungarian electronic music scene discovered the talent of these two guys. They became a general favourite producer for the hungarian DJ's. Their fame rested upon the amount of new productions what were filled with emotions and melody. .....

Please read more about them both on my show page:
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

Hope every enjoys the show
    Starts at 1pm est: www.protonradio.com

Christopher Lobsinger
    San Francisco Sessions
    Third Thursday of each month 1-5pm est
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.
  • Pataky P
    asdf_imo
    • Jun 2004

Re: San Francisco Sessions: Andro+Yvel & Tristan 1pm est.

Thanks the info,and i'm Hungarian!!

Comment

• Christopher Lobsinger
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

on now, Enjoy!!

Christopher Lobsinger

Comment

• frangellico
        Getting Somewhere
        • Mar 2005

Good data, i?ll try to tune in
        PROGRESSIVE NEVER DIES

Comment

• array
          Getting warmed up
          • Oct 2004

Yesterday's show was really fantastic Big thanx Christopher!
          Andro and Yvel & Tristen was awesome too!I'm very excited that you will come to Hungary on the next week! I can't wait this party!!! Congratulation one more time, and I hope we will meet next friday!
          have a nice day!

Comment

Working...