Wow. Lots of DD haters in the house. Guess everyone thinks their Essential Mix sucked ass too? Thought the first half was on point and the second half was weak with the 80's samples. Hope the new cd is more like the first half.
Deep Dish
Collapse
X
-
Re: Deep Dish
Wow. Lots of DD haters in the house. Guess everyone thinks their Essential Mix sucked ass too? Thought the first half was on point and the second half was weak with the 80's samples. Hope the new cd is more like the first half. -
i find it hard to wish someone ill-fate just because you think their music sucks... with the exception of ashley simpson.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish
Dont flame on deep dish cause they are going through a phase, there is hope. I saw them at ice a few weeks back and it was one of the best sets ive ever heard. it happens, they are good.Comment
-
Re: Deep Dish
I actually liked their Essential Mix from last week.
May I suggest listening to the album before commenting on it? Oh, and judging the CD by its cover art...isn't it like judging the book by its cover?!Will work for Sasha setsComment
-
I was only being critical of the cd cover. But, what the hell does that say? The cd could be ace. I am a deep dish fan, just found the pic funny. Anyways, here is a set from Ali "Dubfire" Shirazinia (Deep Dish)Originally posted by skahoundWell, you were so critical I thought maybe you had won an award for album cover design or something. You'll have to forgive me, I'm just over this whole 'everybody sucks but the people I listen to' thing.Originally posted by horsackWhy would you actually think that i've designed any covers?
By the way, does anybody know how i can get a hold of their recent essential mix?
Help a brother out
brother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon americaComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment