X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CLAYTONBIGSBY
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2005

Re: Deep Dish

Wow. Lots of DD haters in the house. Guess everyone thinks their Essential Mix sucked ass too? Thought the first half was on point and the second half was weak with the 80's samples. Hope the new cd is more like the first half.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i find it hard to wish someone ill-fate just because you think their music sucks... with the exception of ashley simpson.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Terry
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Dont flame on deep dish cause they are going through a phase, there is hope. I saw them at ice a few weeks back and it was one of the best sets ive ever heard. it happens, they are good.
        www.boodang.com
        -------------------------

Comment

• armandzadza
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

I actually liked their Essential Mix from last week.

May I suggest listening to the album before commenting on it? Oh, and judging the CD by its cover art...isn't it like judging the book by its cover?!
          Will work for Sasha sets

Comment

• horsack
            Getting Somewhere
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by skahound
            Originally posted by horsack
            Why would you actually think that i've designed any covers?
            Well, you were so critical I thought maybe you had won an award for album cover design or something. You'll have to forgive me, I'm just over this whole 'everybody sucks but the people I listen to' thing.
            I was only being critical of the cd cover. But, what the hell does that say? The cd could be ace. I am a deep dish fan, just found the pic funny. Anyways, here is a set from Ali "Dubfire" Shirazinia (Deep Dish)

By the way, does anybody know how i can get a hold of their recent essential mix?

Help a brother out
            brother man gonna break a window
            gonna steal a hubcap
            gonna smoke a joint
            brother man gonna go to jail
            the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
            we beg your pardon america

Comment

Working...