• Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

hahhaahhaah

And Havana Club (7yrs) kicks ass!!

Vloilaaaaaaaa??
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • frisky
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: hahhaahhaahahhhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha hahaha

youre a weirdo bitch...

and this davy mix kicks ass too! nice one.

f.
    frisky Radio - feelin' frisky?
    Now with 70% Less Fat :: http://www.friskyradio.com/frisky_low.m3u

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: hahhaahhaah

Oh heckka yes. He's been a revelation to me of late...

Fuck i'm still drunk

Rum is cool

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• frisky
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Ive had three glasses of Zinfandel... Hmmm mmmm. My favourite wine by far. Real Men drink Zin!!

f.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I gotta disagree with you on that one F, cheap dates + Zinfandel = defo hookup, get a nice Pinot Grigio / Noir or a dry Australian Merlot if you wanna sink into the evening....
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Zin?? WHAT THE FUCK IS ZINFANDEL??? Dood...whiskey and Rum...for the real man..hahahahahahah!!!

Ohhh....and a cigar of course...preferrably Cuban Cohiba's

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

or try the Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc if you're into the slightly sweetned Wines....
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• frisky
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

^^^ I knew there was a reason why we got along. I get along with peeps that can talk wines.. good. Im a HUGE wine fan dude. Been drinking them for ever. Not surprisingly Im a fan of mostly Sonoma Valley and Nappa Valleys (go there once every few weeks in the season). One of the wines that Im REALLY digging at the moment is 2001 ridge geyserville / or their Three Valleys. At about $45 a bottle they arent the typical "table bottle" cost, but they are AMAZING grapes!!!

Def recommended.

Exceptional single-vineyard wines since 1962.

f.

Comment

• Balanc3
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Just picked up some Don De Dieu and working on fixing supper.

Appetizer: Salmon Filet w/ Spinach & Artichoke stuffing & Crab Stuffed Scallops.
                  Main: Dungenous Crab Claws

The lady hasn't made it home quite yet, so hopefully this will be a nice surprise. Should be ready in 35mins.
                  JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• frisky
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jun 2004

ps. the wine Im drinking tonight is http://www.swanwinery.com/wines/9zin_mancini99.html

Goes perfect with that Chicken Tikka Masla I made over the weekend! ;-)

AWESOME!!!
                    f.

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

that chicken sounds mighty yummy right about now.... but I'll let you in on another secret, grab a nice dry red wine with spicy chicken masal and see how that juggles your jowls
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by frisky
                        ^^^ I knew there was a reason why we got along. I get along with peeps that can talk wines.. good. Im a HUGE wine fan dude. Been drinking them for ever. Not surprisingly Im a fan of mostly Sonoma Valley and Nappa Valleys (go there once every few weeks in the season). One of the wines that Im REALLY digging at the moment is 2001 ridge geyserville / or their Three Valleys. At about $45 a bottle they arent the typical "table bottle" cost, but they are AMAZING grapes!!!

Def recommended.

Exceptional single-vineyard wines since 1962.

f.
                        she looks like a beauty..... although my drinking days are long gone, I'll be sure to keep that one in my list in case the situation takes a turn (for the better )
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Best wine i Had to date was a simple 1997 Gran Reserva, i believe from either Spain or Argentina (wtf do i know about wines).....never had the pleasure of tasting 45 dollar wine. Did however have the pleasure to finish a bottle of 65 dollar whiskey...;-)

Sorry guys....seems like i have a different taste! At this very moment, I have a ?40,- Dalmore Single Malt 12 yr old sitting right next to me: first taste = honey, later taste = herbs and wood. Good shit. But until now, the ?38,- Balvenie Doublewood 10 yr old is my fave, followed by that 65 dollar Talisker 10 yrs old...a bit more smokey on the taste.

Cheers!

Comment

• frisky
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

^^^ Gran Reserva is from Spain. And yea, I love Riojas. Love the dry reds like those. Go perfect with steak and SPICY food that I make.

Never been a whisky fan - although Ive had this Green Label that my friend gave me in my bar for the longest time... Maybe the next time I have some honeys in the friskyFlat - I'll bring it out. ;-)

f.

Comment

• skahound
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jun 2004

I've had 6 Stellas and aa Cajun Catfish sandwich. Mmmmm Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...