If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm seeing some nice new "advances" in forum functionalities, like the ability to refer to @username and it'll notify the user of the mention. The newer (to me) forum softwares feel very modern, nimble and light, very Web 2.0 web-app-esque like when Gmail was first built with AJAX and it felt so cool.
IIRC the last time we did a big overhaul of the forum we were mostly freaking out about the color scheme.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Mmm, I dont know, the black background with orange is like a classic of this place,
the new one looks pretty good but seems like any other forum out there,
and You have to considered the functionality in the process too.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I am a fan of that old easy chair i've got in the corner of my den. I've got new chairs of varying fabrics, a new modern sectional couch with a pleasing woven pattern of fine thread; I've got some pretty comfortable dining chairs built from natural cherry wood covered in a similar fine woven wool as the couch where we spend hours upon hours hanging out with friends drinking wine, listening to music, playing cards, sitting around the table I refinished myself. At the end of the day, after friends leave and my wife goes to bed, I retire to that old easy chair in the corner of the room because nothing fits me like the curves of that old chair that i've had for years- it's comforting, I know it, it's familiar, there isn't a damn thing wrong with that chair, when i sit in it all of the days problems melt away; I wouldn't change anything about that chair.
If I walked in from work one evening next week and someone had put new upholstery on the chair, added new foam to give it more support, installed a new reclining feature so that I could not only sit in that chair, but lay down should the mood strike me, maybe a place was added for the remote to rest, a plug in and a nice pocket for my tablet...
I reckon i'd take that chair out to my yard and light the fucking thing on fire. That's not my chair.
I honestly think we're more concerned about the look and feel. On the best days we're starting threads and posting pictures and abusing each other.
Normal usage of MS has not required new features and we won't miss what we never had. Unless new features include a better Ignore function like someone else was asking.
Instead that new look could be quite off-putting and alienating (to me anyway).
But it IS a pity to not use paid-for software, especially when it came out of your own pocket.
Is there a way to easily migrate the look or turn it into a theme that is easier to implement with this and future upgrades?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I am a fan of that old easy chair i've got in the corner of my den. I've got new chairs of varying fabrics, a new modern sectional couch with a pleasing woven pattern of fine thread; I've got some pretty comfortable dining chairs built from natural cherry wood covered in a similar fine woven wool as the couch where we spend hours upon hours hanging out with friends drinking wine, listening to music, playing cards, sitting around the table I refinished myself. At the end of the day, after friends leave and my wife goes to bed, I retire to that old easy chair in the corner of the room because nothing fits me like the curves of that old chair that i've had for years- it's comforting, I know it, it's familiar, there isn't a damn thing wrong with that chair, when i sit in it all of the days problems melt away; I wouldn't change anything about that chair.
If I walked in from work one evening next week and someone had put new upholstery on the chair, added new foam to give it more support, installed a new reclining feature so that I could not only sit in that chair, but lay down should the mood strike me, maybe a place was added for the remote to rest, a plug in and a nice pocket for my tablet...
I reckon i'd take that chair out to my yard and light the fucking thing on fire. That's not my chair.
one of the best posts ever - and I agree completely with the sentiment.
for over a year I was able to post nonsense pics anytime/any thread, but now always get the double attachment even after trying to toggle the switch of "retrieve remote file" which doesn't stop it from happening either way.
bickering is fine, but the language some use just gets out of control (like today). are there no boundaries for posts here? gutter-posts freeforall it seems & misogyny
these are the only things that sometimes keep me offline
really like the black background and would hate to see that change.
love the music, love the fun spirit, am trying to spend less time on computers though
Every now and then a member will take out their life's frustrations on members here, I used to years ago when I was frustrated with my work, but I stopped. And while I do appreciate British dry humor, irony and slang, sometimes it's abit much. But water under the bridge now. Also ignore function works well if you allow it to.
^^ But Canadian filth is OK ?? And American passive aggressive bullshit ?? The ignore function is kidding yourself
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment