• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Forum Remix

Originally posted by DIDI
    There are compromises , even a short ban .As long as you let him speak the way he does to his fellow members, and it's not just Zover and co, you are giving him tacit approval to be the way he is.
    When you run aussiepest. com, I'll be sure to hit you up for tips. Until then, feel free not to run the chunky waaahmbulance on here. And remember, you never had a short temp ban from the board either.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• lockedgroove
      Gold Gabber
      • Apr 2006

a single user maintaining multiple alias accounts is seriously fucked. grow up already.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

This is like a sad love-hate situation. The contentious people wanting attention and getting in everyone's faces for it because they're pissed off everyone else is just trying to get on with their lives and forum activities.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

summarized perfectly feather

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
            When you run aussiepest. com, I'll be sure to hit you up for tips. Until then, feel free not to run the chunky waaahmbulance on here. And remember, you never had a short temp ban from the board either.
            Whoops forgot my place But somehow I thought you might care about the type of member who calls another member a fat , lazy bitch?? In fact you don’t even have to be a member, or alive for that matter, for him to say disgusting things about you.

BTW . I DID get a short term ban at one stage , as well as the much longer term ban to all except P&R. and I just remembered why I got the first one, I made a one line joke about Hoff hunting down and killing someone who said a negative thing about Danny Howells. 4 day ban for that
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Anti-intellectualism in full effect here

Lots of talk about wanting to have constructive discussions and then defends someone that can provide none and demands that others do the research to back up their claims. Methinks you're just stirring the pot rather than approaching anything sincere.

Offered up an opportunity no less to discuss the bullshit that happened, and the response: "I don't have to answer to that!"

SMRT!

Originally posted by lockedgroove
              a single user maintaining multiple alias accounts is seriously fucked. grow up already.
              I'd upvote the shit out of this statement if that was in place, but more than likely a system like that would reinforce the high school locked in mentality of some members.
              Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

I am more than willing to have constructive talks with constructive members. As seen here you don't fulfil that criterion. You know one mode only, attack !

Just for the record, I don't particularly support Zover I do have respect his past and current music contributions. And he seems to have a sense of humour at times. And let's face it muliple IDs keeps up the forum numbers But mostly I just don't find him anywhere near as offensive as you.

Btw in the spirit of full disclosure . I did something I very rarely do, I reported the lazy fat bitch comment.
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Do you people know you're just going around in circles?

I have NEVER, EVER seen a "discussion" or "debate" in this forum resolved. Be it about Sasha or some music-related topic or other inane topics or topics about MS nostalgia or moronic forum behavior.

You people just LOVE to get the last word in and because of the asynchronous nature posting at different times across different time zones, these nonsense goes on FOREVER. FOR FUCKING EVER.

You guys don't even understand that the nature of forum participation perpetuates this endlessness. You just keep going at each other on and on and on and on like a bunch of rabid ravenous piranhas.

That your lives revolves around being notified of replies to a thread or refreshing a page so you can then respond, deflect, or attach another person thousands of miles away you have never met, and might never will—has that occurred to any of you?

The fucking tedium of reading your festering negativism and trying to ignore it; of trying to step in and point out the futility of your little vendettas that has NO REAL WORLD EFFECT.

A year ago my dad passed away and I remember coming on here to somehow translate that experience. I fought with my dad for TEN YEARS until he lay comatose and I told him I'm sorry for all that fighting. It took seeing my dad on his death bed for me to understand the futility of fighting.

Is it going to take another one of us from MS dying before you shut the fuck up? Maybe when it occurs to you that whoever you're attacking or responding to no longer exists and will never reply to you again, when you will never ever see the person's name appearing in a thread. Is that what it takes for this to end?

Look at your MS activity in the context of your life.

Is your life SO SMALL that bickering on a forum is actually relevant and important?
                  Last edited by feather; October 6, 2015, 11:59:55 PM.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by feather

I was thinking exactly the same the other day.

Comment

• ddr
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

if i see bullshit and ranting, i just ignore it. does not bother me in the slightest. i used to be one of those people that replied to everything that was stupid or anti-my opinion but it isnt worth it... all that it does is feed the troll and you become one as a result.

there is more important shit to deal with in real life and to those who are empathetic and respectful. time is limited and not worth wasting minutes of it arguing with some idiot you will probably never meet or have an effect on.
                      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

^^ Very well said. I really should try it .

My only proviso is that sometimes the silliness here is a good distraction from the awfulness of the world today.

Comment

• lockedgroove
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by feather

I have NEVER, EVER seen a "discussion" or "debate" in this forum resolved. Be it about Sasha or some music-related topic or other inane topics or topics about MS nostalgia or moronic forum behavior.

You people just LOVE to get the last word in and because of the asynchronous nature posting at different times across different time zones, these nonsense goes on FOREVER. FOR FUCKING EVER.

You guys don't even understand that the nature of forum participation perpetuates this endlessness. You just keep going at each other on and on and on and on like a bunch of rabid ravenous piranhas.

That your lives revolves around being notified of replies to a thread or refreshing a page so you can then respond, deflect, or attach another person thousands of miles away you have never met, and might never will—has that occurred to any of you?

The fucking tedium of reading your festering negativism and trying to ignore it; of trying to step in and point out the futility of your little vendettas that has NO REAL WORLD EFFECT.

A year ago my dad passed away and I remember coming on here to somehow translate that experience. I fought with my dad for TEN YEARS until he lay comatose and I told him I'm sorry for all that fighting. It took seeing my dad on his death bed for me to understand the futility of fighting.

Is it going to take another one of us from MS dying before you shut the fuck up? Maybe when it occurs to you that whoever you're attacking or responding to no longer exists and will never reply to you again, when you will never ever see the person's name appearing in a thread. Is that what it takes for this to end?

Look at your MS activity in the context of your life.

Is your life SO SMALL that bickering on a forum is actually relevant and important?
                          /thread

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Whoops forgot my place But somehow I thought you might care about the type of member who calls another member a fat , lazy bitch?? In fact you don’t even have to be a member, or alive for that matter, for him to say disgusting things about you.

BTW . I DID get a short term ban at one stage , as well as the much longer term ban to all except P&R. and I just remembered why I got the first one, I made a one line joke about Hoff hunting down and killing someone who said a negative thing about Danny Howells. 4 day ban for that
                            The only ban you had from "me" was the one from GYY. If one of the other rational mods decided what you did was uncalled for, well then you got your dish served cold.

Speaking of cussing people out, you do remember calling me a condescending prick don't you? Still no ban from me
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

My only proviso is that sometimes the silliness here is a good distraction from the awfulness of the world today.
                              What a lame statement, seriously Di, gtfu

another thread down the shitter
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...